for Country Roads Take Me Home

8/9/2010 c1 12Sweet A.K
1.Astoria Oregon

2.Donald Malarkey (he grew up in Astoria, hence number 1)

3.Defiance

4.Liev Shreiber I believe the movie is Hitler rise of Evil, but I'm not sure if he was in that one. Kate Beckinsale was in Pearl Harbor. Daniel Craige was in Defiance. Jamie Bell was in Defiance and he was also Iggy in Flags of our Fathers, I love that movie. I can't think of the one Robert Pattinson was in, the only one I can think of is Vanity Fair, but I've never really been a big fan of his...

5. He last name is in reference to Saving Private Ryan

6. Tovia is my the name of my niece, I believe it means God's goodness or the goodness of god, not positive on which. Chaya, well I have absolutely no idea...

This is an interesting chapter. The flow of the chapter is a little choppy, but I like the premise of the story. I hope you update soon!
3/2/2010 c1 MelanieDawn90
Ok, I'm gonna try to guess these answers.

1. Oregon

2. Don Malarkey

3. The movie Defiance

4. Again the movie Defiance

5. Referance to Saving Private Ryan

6. But unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what Tovia and Chaya mean without looking it up.

I definitely like this story so far though, so whether anyone gets you answers right or not, I'm hoping you'll update soon anyway.
12/15/2009 c1 20Little Miss Bovver
Please update soon! I love this already and I need to know what's going to happen next! Great first chapter, really has me caught :D
12/14/2009 c1 Katherine
Yay, this is super interesting! =). Now on to my guesses.

1)Oregon

Robbert Pattinson: Twilight, New Moon, Harry Potter 4

Jamie Bell:

Liev Schreiber:

12/11/2009 c1 ktviolin
well the last name is in reference to saving private ryan...liev schreiber came out in kate and leopold (i think that's him) and taking woodstock and i think xmen origins wolverine 9might be wrong again, i haven't seen the movie)...kate beckinsale(underworld/pearl harbor), daniel craig(lara croft:cradle of life/ new bond movie) jamie bell (i think that's the guy from jumper and king king but not sure) robert pattinson (HP/Twilight)...hope i didn't make a fool of myself haha...good story by the way :)
12/11/2009 c1 11captain ty
Hmm, well let me try for some of the answers...

1) She was living in Austoria, Oregan

2) Don Malarky

3) Hmm, Inglorious Basterds

Not even going to try for the others, but anyway, great start and I'm so excited to read this one.