for The Firstborn Redux

4/9/2020 c1 tai61045
i preferred the old story but this one seems just as good thus far continue it please
11/18/2019 c1 Deathtoll1000
update please
6/7/2018 c1 Joseph Deluca
I hope you update this story sooner or later
4/7/2018 c1 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
4/9/2017 c1 AddictedDucky
And thus Naruto died, kinda curius how Kurama is gonna cope. Is it gonna be like in your first story where he was simply kept in seal or will he be absorbed? Perhaps he will just dissapear only to reform after few decades or The Shinigami will devour him like he did with Minato's side. Shame it ended, there isn't enough Hollow!Naruto fics. And when I find some they are either short, romance or butchered grammar.
Good read tho.
6/21/2016 c1 Black rock shooter112
Keep the old story going i really enjoyed it
10/3/2015 c1 Guest
Hey I know this may come as a flame but you should've stuck with your other story well the first when I mean you see from the chapter it's kind of shit I'm your other one was better so sorry
8/1/2015 c1 avidnarutofan
This was a introductory chapter with twists and turns. I like it.

In the later stages of this chapter, you stated that naruto changed (getting over sakura, change of appearance etc) so should he (naruto) not have become semi-serious?

Why would the ANBU surround naruto with weapons poised at him if all he did was shout in disbelief? It doesn't make sense to me.

The story summary says that there is a stronger hollow than the espada and, after completely reading this chapter, it is clear that you meant the strongest hollow was naruto. However, this brings me to 4 things I am unsure about which can be quite crucial to the story:

1) Will naruto be transported to Hueco Mundo or not?

2) If naruto is transported to Hueco Mundo, will he stay there forever or will he return to the shinobi world?

3) If naruto is transported to Hueco Mundo, where in the bleach timeline will it be?

4) If naruto is not transported to Hueco Mundo, how much of bleach will be in this story?

I hope you update this soon.

Cheers.
10/18/2013 c1 2Zomvee
You gotta put up a new chapter dude/chick cause this story is just to damn cool.
2/13/2013 c1 KillerDonut
Hope you update soon cuz its been 4 years since you last updated so something must of happend or you forgot about this story i would like it if you at least told us if you gave up on this story or something is making you not able to write. Anywho nice chapter and cant wait for more to read intil next time. Ja ne
12/20/2012 c1 5misteriosayuri
up date soon
12/9/2012 c1 1Leaprechaun1
Are you goingto continue this?
2/2/2012 c1 Ez21
Are you ever gonna update this fic it's exellent so far, of course I liked the original as well.
12/7/2011 c1 5Elemental Kitsune
Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/9/2011 c1 2nighttheraven
love it, cant wait for more :D
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »