FanFiction.Net
for Hermione and the Radiant Chaos

3/7 c17 Tlyna52
Oh hell. I just finished Harry Potter and the Light of Honor and now I am regretting reading it. I hate death stories and read you were writing a sequel. I'd hoped Hermione would be able to undo the mess but you abandoned the story almost a decade ago so I guess it will never be known. Pity as I was going to read this one but see no point in starting it if you didn't find it worth it. I love your stories but can't go into this one. Sorry, but it hurts to really get into a story and then find it dumped so I don't do it anymore, I don't even start them now until they are finished.
7/21/2020 c1 Tlyna52
I had just finished Harry Potter and the Light of Honor and really wish I had bothered to check out your other stories first or I would not have read it being as you have left the sequel abandoned as it has been 7 years now with nothing. I don't waste my time on abandoned stories as I feel if the author didn't find them worth finishing then I shouldn't bother with them either. Sad as the first one was good even though I now wish I hadn't read it. Horrible way to leave it.
7/2/2020 c16 Guest
"'What should I do?'
Fawkes let out a slightly disgusted trill."

Let me say, that for the record, I agree with Fawkes.
7/1/2020 c4 Guest
Never thought Hermione would be one for pranking.
12/6/2019 c1 Arcanos
it was wow!
your writing was wow
he'll! U were wow
but this abandonment was DEFINITELY not wow
Pls pls pls pls pls ... to the infinity
Pls continue
8/27/2017 c1 omega115
Fanfic gold has value. Pride.
11/28/2016 c17 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Do you use the 'Have Gun Will Travel' theme song, too? That would be delicious!
Anyhoo, I'm going to 'Follow' this story even though it's been 3 years since you've update; the story is well worth the chance.
Thanks for sharing your vision with us and I look forward to reading more!
Take care and keep writing: 'The Force is strong with you' and you show great promise!
MelJ
11/28/2016 c4 LtsHrIt4ThBoyz
Star Wars reference. Darth Vader/Anniken Skywalker (Probably misspelled; am NOT a fan of the newer movies. Sorry.) to Luke: Luke, I am your Father.
Love the stories!
MelJ
11/5/2016 c1 1mica-radiaan
Gaaahhhh I really want to know what happens next I'm a little sad this is not finished because I really find this exciting! And Hermione's pranks are soooo funny lol! Hippie Snape XD
1/12/2016 c17 angeleyes1984
Can't wait lol
12/15/2015 c16 midnightscar17
I dont know why u abandoned this
9/11/2015 c17 12Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome
When you start questioning yourself and your abilities all the work you've done becomes for naught so continue as you have please.
8/11/2015 c5 crvenashkorpija
"Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes"
5/19/2015 c5 4niyx12
I Love the whole goddess of revenge think.
3/30/2015 c4 butch6167
"Luke, I am your father."
480 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »