FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter: The New Phoenix

8/31/2022 c7 N. A. Wennerholm
It has been seven years since you last updated this story.

I would allow Harry to stay and I wouldn't allow Albus plans to succeed and I heard your plans I do not agree with what you chose to do.

I hope the Dursley's lose Dudley they shouldn't be allowed to keep him and I wouldn't allow them to have any more children and if they do they are not allowed to keep them. I would even allow Marge to have them. I would arrange for the X-Men and the Grey's to raise the Dursley child(ren) heck I would even arrange for The Evens Grandparents to tare into the Dursleys about their attitudes and behavior. As For Albus I would like to see Albus executed by Mama Phoenix. And in the process she exposed all of his crimes to everyone. And while doing so she makes it clear where he is going upon his death. And it is not heaven or Paradise. It is where are unrepentant sinners criminals go. And froman earlier chapter we know Fawkes bonded with Harry and only is sticking around Albus to keep an eye on him. And Albus inky see people as pawns and sheep and he has shown he is bent on finding a way to gain Harry's powers and all the effing binding need to be removed they should have never been placed to begin with.
4/15/2022 c1 O Sancte Deus
yayy yet another cliche story where Harry has ungodly levels of power but has it heavily limited. where dumbledore is evil not for plot but just because the writer has a grudge. And where he overpowers his enemies not understanding that not all enemies have to also be ungodly powerful.
1/1/2022 c1 KShara Khan
Watch out wizarding world; how are you going to deal with Harry Potter with the power of a phoenix?
Very good story so far; keep it going!
5/8/2021 c1 EquivocalNature
Weak sauce, Dumbledore is not powerful enough to hold and obliviate both Jean Grey and Professor X.
12/5/2020 c2 Guest
Oblivion predates everything. So nobody is older than him, except TOAA
12/1/2020 c7 ShadowEonEclipseChaos
Fleur or Luna
12/1/2020 c5 ShadowEonEclipseChaos
Apathetic Harry
11/8/2020 c7 kirosyamcha
Noooo need more!
11/8/2020 c6 kirosyamcha
Ehh you said dumb as a door petrified them, they both Jean and Xavier would still be awake which means their minds still active, which means they could have still mentally obliterated dumbles
8/29/2020 c7 Guest
Great story please continue
7/5/2020 c7 sage7th
sad di st sad
5/6/2020 c7 stefanus313
it's worth the wait I can't wait to see more releases and see dumb dumb get burned asap keep writing and stay safe
12/28/2019 c7 Guest
I have enjoyed this story a lot.
I hope to see more chapters for this story soon.
11/12/2019 c6 Zoom99
No wonder you stopped writing. This became shit
11/10/2019 c6 1arespeverell2021
Oh BumbleBore, You are a fucking idiot!
411 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »