for Wanted

1/11/2010 c6 Jamila-Milenka
Aw, poor Eliot! I really liked this chapter. I think you got all of the characterizations spot on. I love that Parker knows Eliot so well. It was funny that the rest of the team was thinking logistically but Parker was just like "he's a pain when he's conscious." I think you handled the medical stuff really well. It was just enough to further the story and emphasize just how hurt Eliot really was, without getting too long-winded and stuff. Great chapter! My only comment would be that it seemed to end rather abruptly. Perhaps you could have written that Nate sagged into the lone chair at Eliot's side while the others slipped out of the room. Ok, that was really poorly written, but you get the idea?
1/10/2010 c6 FictionalDayDreams1988
*sighs*Well at least he's realatively ok.That's a lot of injuries,but I trust you to make sure he's ok.Keep updating soon.
1/10/2010 c6 Guest
Oh thank God he's going to be okay. You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this. Everytime I signed onto my email, I prayed there would be an update of this story for me to read. :P

I hope that the people who had Eliot locked up don't find him. I can't take much more whumpage! My gosh! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/7/2010 c5 luna-pendragon
This whole story is really really good. the level of detail you put into each chapter is extraodinary. Well done
1/6/2010 c5 Jamila-Milenka
oh wow, you're breaking my heart, here! I loved your characterization of Parker. Her voice was perfect. I also love vulnerable!Eliot and how gentle the others are with him. I'm slightly confused though: he wasn't raped, was he? I know it was about to happen, but then you said suddenly the weight was removed, or something, so I wasn't sure.
1/6/2010 c5 neon-crocodile
finally...rescued! can't wait for the next chapter...update asap, please! =)
1/6/2010 c5 48ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord
Oh thank God they got him out! Oh my gosh, I was getting so worried that he might not be able to make it the whole way.

Please please please update soon! I need to know that Eliot is going to be okay!
1/6/2010 c5 FictionalDayDreams1988
Oh THANK GOD they got him out!I hate seeing him in so much pain.Keep updating!
1/3/2010 c4 Susie
I'm really enjoying this story, I hope you keep going with it. The only thing is, please stop using 'thru' instead of 'through', it interrupts an otherwise rather well-written story!

Well done, I like your style.
1/1/2010 c4 ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord
Oh Eliot...MY GOSH! PONYPERSON! Talk about ripping out my soul!

Please update soon and please let the next chapter be the breakout! I need him out of there!
1/1/2010 c4 FictionalDayDreams1988
:O *Flinches and looks away* Poor Eliot!That bully is such a bastard.I hope Eliot MURDERS Sterling for putting him in there.Great story so far.Keep going with it.And have the team rescue him soon!Please?I cannot STAND to see Eliot cry.It makes me cry to see him so hurt and broken like that.
12/29/2009 c3 Rose
More! More! More! I 3 Eliot so much and want to see how the others rescue him.
12/28/2009 c3 radioactive.raccoon
That Marhkra guy seems like a real dirtbag who is in desperate need of a boxing lesson from a 100% healthy Eliot :3

Anyway, I love this story and I hope you'll continue soon ^_^
12/27/2009 c3 FictionalDayDreams1988
Ep!You're not going to have Eliot get raped in there are you?Good story so far though...Even though I don't usually like seeing Eliot get hurt.
12/17/2009 c2 NAVILLUS
LOVING IT!

I really enjoy ur Leverage stories. So much angst!

If you need a resource for medical info I am a surgical nurse and would be happy to help. Anything to keep u writing.

Thanx