for Wanted

12/16/2009 c1 whimseyrhodes
Eks! Fantastic start to what promises to be a whumpfest! (Now if you could manage to get his shirt off, and sweaty, and...*drool*) heheh.

(And did methinks I see a little similarity to the neck-bindings I'm using in Crimson Regret? teeheehee! LOL)

Hope you update soon!

=^.^=
12/15/2009 c1 1Whoa-em-gee bro
Like it so far.. As long as you don't kill Eliot, I'm good..

¡¿chikka-whaa?
12/14/2009 c1 139Meatball42
Wow. This is... not nice. Sterling's a jerk, for sure. I love that the team didn't even consider leaving him, and I love that Parker managed to get out that fast even though the place was welded shut. I can't wait to see the plan for getting Eliot out, and I hope he doesn't get too banged up before that takes place.
12/14/2009 c1 Jamila-Milenka
wow, harsh! At least we know the team will rescue him. And we'll get some angsty Eliot!whump in the process (yeah, I'm sick, what of it?). I like your portrayal of Sterling. He is a self-described "utter bastard" after all. Good job. I'm looking forward to more :)
12/13/2009 c1 48ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord
Mixed emotions. I feel like crying, screaming and hurling right about now. I don't like drugged Eliot! It...he's so vulnerable when he's like that! And I just...MUST MURDER STERLING!

Please update soon!