for A Pagan's Fate

4/17/2014 c1 RondaKoropokuru
Will is my love forever and he's not an idiot.
4/20/2011 c8 5AnnaGhost94
this was such an aamzing story! I loved how you brought Robin Hood and Merlin together, it took me completely by surprise to find out who Will really was! Amazing story! I can't wait for the sequel now, seriously well done! I loved what you did with that!

Anna
4/20/2011 c7 AnnaGhost94
AHHHHHH! WILL IS BALINOR! This is epic, I did not guess that! Oh my God that is such an amazing idea!
4/20/2011 c6 AnnaGhost94
oh poor Will! Missing his old life...I like how he insisted on burying the bodies!
4/19/2011 c3 AnnaGhost94
nice! I'm glad you made Will and Robin's relationship that bit more complicated, it makes sense that they'd need time to get used to each other after hating each other for so long. Also-Will as sorcerer? Epic!
4/19/2011 c2 AnnaGhost94
aw, best scene in the movie!
4/19/2011 c1 AnnaGhost94
wow! This looks really good and I'm going to go and read the whole thing now! I'm so happy you wrote about Will Scarlett, by far the most epic character, who I'm also trying to write a fanfic about so...anyways, this is fantastic, well done!

Anna
1/23/2010 c7 1rawhide wolf
This is really good. I can't wait to see how it ends.
1/3/2010 c5 gaia artemis
This is kick ass. I'm watching Robin Hood right now and Will has always been my fav. I love the fact that you write a wonderful story with Will as the focus. Please update soon.
12/24/2009 c1 bleed like watercolors
I really only clicked on your story because Pagan happens to be my last name (honestly) and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by how interesting your story was :)
12/16/2009 c2 BlueAngus
Interesting plot! Looking forward to your next chapter. It is nice to see Will as a main character and I like the idea that he has some powers yet to be seen. "Merlin" is a great show by the way, one of the best new BBC shows I've seen in awhile.
12/15/2009 c1 6Izzie McCool
Yes, I liked this. I'm a bit fan of Will Scarlett, both here and in the BBC serie. But there was one thing i didn't understand.Is this the start of a story, or just a onhsot you'll just in the story about Merlin? If it is the start of an own story i would love to read more :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service