for Sam The Andorian

5/22/2013 c1 Guest
Soo cool!
8/19/2012 c12 7fictiongal
So all's well that ends well. Fun story even if it pretty much had everything including the kitchen sink thrown in.
8/19/2012 c11 fictiongal
Wow... tons of action going on. Bit hard to follow at times. So many different characters in so many different bodies. Did you say this story was written by committee? At least it sounds like everyone is ending up where they're supposed to. lol.
8/13/2012 c10 fictiongal
Oh my gosh, Bin Ladin on Botany Bay! I love it.
8/13/2012 c9 fictiongal
Lots of intrigue and action going on here. I like the interaction between Vickers and Green... sounds like he's got a plan.
8/10/2012 c7 fictiongal
Hmmm... so many new characters. I'm having trouble keeping them straight. And now we have Men in Black in the mix. I think maybe you're having too much fun...lol.
8/10/2012 c6 fictiongal
I got a little confused at the beginning of this chapter. Sam says that Cooper agreed to let him go (to the Constellation?) alone, but in the next paragraph Cooper has made a spot for himself to sleep in Sam's quarters. I wasn't really sure which ship they were on at that point. Also, frankly, I am surprised Picard would allow Sam to go to another ship, just to fill a vacancy. You might want to do something to make that decision more believable. I like this Akemar trapped in human form character - she's interesting.
8/9/2012 c5 fictiongal
Intriguing. Wish I could form a better picture of the ship's counselor in my mind. All I got was long golden hair on her face.
8/9/2012 c4 fictiongal
Still having fun reading this. The only criticism I offer is that I didn't quite buy Picard's accepting Sam's story based merely on the fact that he didn't know who Janet Lester was. I think he needs to hear Alice confirm Sam's identity and Deanna confirm that Alice is being truthful. As for Capt Picar beaming over to the Constellation, wouldn't they warn him about the virus? Everyone is getting inoculated, right?
8/9/2012 c3 fictiongal
Love the interaction with Deanna. I think you are staying in character well. Not sure what the jump to the other starship is about, but you've got me curious.
8/9/2012 c2 fictiongal
Nice plot development... it's keeping my interest well.
8/9/2012 c1 fictiongal
How fun. I love your idea to crossover Quantum Leap with Star Trek. You write well and set up the situation in very believable fashion. I noticed one typo you might want to fix. When Al is talking to Sam on board at first, he is listening waiting for further info from Tola... I think you meant to write Ziggy. Don't know why you haven't gotten a lot of reviews. I like what you've written.
2/5/2012 c5 17Black Scarab
Good story so far. I enjoy it and like that TNG Andorians are now regular Andorians instead of the weird green things. 2001! Maybe jonathan archer can help too! Just kidding
1/19/2011 c12 1paultheuglydog
I really enjoyed this story. I wish I could write this good
3/15/2010 c12 5LADYMALLARD
Well after another marathon read I yet again been rewarded with an terrific story. It would have made quite an episodic crossover for the two shows it was based on. An expert blend of mystery, adventure, excitment and even measured amounts of comidic situations with all the Quantum leaping and subsiquint body snatching by the good and bad characters. All of the chapters were very well written. I am certainly glad I was able to read them without having to wait and wonder what would happen next and when they would arrive, while waiting on pins and needles on the edge of my seat, a very uncomfortable position indeed. GREAT job, onto the next story...
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »