for Two Bricks Short and a Few Cards Shy

9/4/2012 c1 21Lcsaf
I, like DG, would also like to know why Cain's been avoiding her and his friends.
9/16/2010 c1 8Marie Vulffe
I know it's been forever since you've updated, but DAMN. This story has some serious potential, and i do wish you'd add something to it. Though i do understand that Real Life must (usually) come first. =)

Love your work, especially your PotC, Pacifier, Alice and Tin Man stuff. We seem to sail the same ships, and it's always a joy to find someone else on the same brainwave as me. I won't hold my breath, but i will cross my fingers every now and again when i open my inbox.
4/6/2010 c1 14EtherealDemon
The very first line set me into a fit of unbecomming giggles that ecalated throughout the fic ending in a somewhat inhuman squeel of excitment... alas then I noted the last update date which was several moths ago.

I really hope you intend to keep this fic going or it might just burst me into little pieces of sadness.

That said - well written really - I hope you'll be updating soon.

Cudos on pulling the different miniverses together. Puzzled them together better then syfy initially did with them apart.
4/6/2010 c1 12cflat
This really is an interesting idea. It would be great to see this continued.
3/27/2010 c1 61Hidden Relevance
oh man this looks like it has some serious potential my dear! I hope you haven't abandoned it.. the plot possibilities seem endless. I look forward to the next chapter!
3/3/2010 c1 4Alice Lee Anne Beckett
Love it! Wondefully written and great transissions. Hope to hear more from you soon enought..
2/11/2010 c1 9Danibat
Oh I love this! It's very intriguing and I hope to see more of it soon. I can't wait to see where it's going.
1/28/2010 c1 librarymouse
Nice start. Can't wait to read more.
1/23/2010 c1 Saffygirl
This sounds interesting!

Are you planning on continuing it?
1/6/2010 c1 7WildfireDreams
Now this certainly sounds interesting ^_^
12/30/2009 c1 Hcatty
oh... I like this plot bunny...
12/19/2009 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
I am intrigued... (^_^)
12/18/2009 c1 1AudiblexGasp
You're the first person to go with this, but I'd've thought authors would be swarming to it!

C ya!

~
12/17/2009 c1 5D. W. Tyn
This is good. Of course, it was only a matter of time before someone cross-overed both these phenomenal Mini-Series. I would suspect that it's only a matter of time before they come up with a updated version of Perter Pan. It would be great if they did. Anywho, to end this review, I'll just say this: MORE!
12/15/2009 c1 4FaithfulELF
I was hoping someone would do a Tin Man/Alice crossover! And just my luck, I find someone who can actually write! Yay! Hope you plan to update soon!
21 Page 1 2 Next »