for Birth of a Devil

10/22 c8 46Sage of the Azure Phoenix
I've enjoyed this story.

I like you bringing Jun and Asuka into the fic, but what about Christie, Lili, or Xiaoyu, with her training Hinata since the Jyuken is essentially a variation of Xiaoyu's Baguazhang martial art.
2/4 c8 Ryu wolf
Nice job with this chapter very well done
9/27/2019 c8 Rebmul
shame you don't write anymore oh well
7/19/2018 c1 Sage of the Azure Phoenix
Awesome fic man.
7/18/2018 c8 SephirothTrueHeartlessAngel
awesome story...I would like to see more
10/9/2017 c1 2theshadowfirewolf
Pls update I love this story
8/14/2017 c8 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story.
5/21/2017 c1 1kat1017
both the Senju and the Uzumaki clans are decendants of Ashura who was the second and youngest son of the Rikudo Sennin thus Naruto is a direct decendant of him, just as much as anyone who is of either the Senju or Uchia clans are.
12/18/2016 c1 Guest
Oh please tell is not kakashi
7/18/2015 c8 draco7347
please start a new chapter i hate suspense
3/25/2015 c8 Ballazan
Please update this story soon!
11/8/2014 c3 8Neo-Devil
for Armor,when he is older, give Naruto the Armor of the God Emperor of Mankind(Warhammer 40k)
9/26/2014 c6 nich2710
Hakureisaiga-Remind me to kill Ogre next time I see him. Seriously, my favorite character besides Law, King gets killed by that bastard.

I really hate to say it, but ogre did kill king.
The one currently in the game is called king 2 and was a kid at the orphanage the original king took care of. Basically he is the successor of king 1
6/17/2014 c1 27Myrddin LeFay
Authors note in the flow of the story! INSTANT FAIL!
5/1/2014 c1 Guest
Funny that Sarutobi seems to imply that Naruto is not labeled a missing-nin because he promises to return. It's not like he would anyway, because he is a civilian. The "nin" in "missing-nin" means ninja, so obviously no civilian can ever be a missing-nin.
146 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »