for Star Wars: Discovery

9/22/2017 c1 Guest
sexual favors?!
6/30/2014 c2 skelly78
The emperor used the force for years to influence the minds of the crews of the fleet. Though technically I dont think it was as widespread as what you have here. The emperor was powerful but not god, I'd say he'd limit it to just the ship captains and maybe command staff.
2/1/2014 c2 Spearhead
This is good so far. I can't wait to read more, keep it up! Btw, I am a member of this site, I just can't be bothered with logging in :D
5/15/2013 c2 dskaar
I really, really hope for an update! This is look looking good! :) You're doing a great job.
2/28/2012 c2 ShadowCub
I like it hopefully they are closer to earth and not to that traitor Sheridan.

How he could have married the alien that got all of those humans killed was a surprise, I'm a shadow person myself.
3/31/2011 c2 Roma Eterna
I like it. But I don't see how your going to explain the crew's change of heart...unless Kosh is involved.
2/26/2011 c2 1WBH21C
So very well done! Like your explanation for the Empire's attitude.
1/21/2011 c2 Shadows of Revelation
I'm excited in just reading whats next. Been a month since the last update so I hope chapter 3 comes out soon.
12/22/2010 c2 2The Codemeister
i'm excited to see what B5 Race the empire will meet first. they better hope its not a vorlon or shadow fleet
12/22/2010 c2 Blacksword Zero
Good chapter.
12/10/2010 c2 8Teutonic Knight 92
Good start so far. Oh and side note I hate you. You got my

f%@king hopes up that there was a new chapter instead of just psoting the authors note at the bottom of the page.
2/27/2010 c1 27Isis the Sphinx
Not bad, not bad. Certainly a good start off, I look forward to how you continue with this. Keep writing!
1/2/2010 c1 Blacksword Zero
Interesting,please update.
12/30/2009 c1 2The Codemeister
sweet this is going to be a wicked story, i hope you continue it soon
12/14/2009 c1 Allen Pitt
interesting crossover idea! Next question is when in the B5 timeline do they show up? His anti- alien bias would actually help Earth forces quite a lot if it's during the Earth-Mimbari war...
16 Page 1 2 Next »