for Fact

3/20/2013 c1 12Kitsune1818
Oh God! so hilarious!
4/5/2012 c1 12OhBrother
this was awesome. and i just want to say i totally called it when i read the summary. yup. Chuck Norris. :) too funny!

-OhBrother
1/12/2012 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
don't take it down, i thought it was funny
7/19/2011 c1 22HeavenRose
This.

I could totally see this happening. It's perfect. Best line: "There are people on your world wide web," he indicated towards Sam's laptop. "who acknowledge his great abilities."

It's perfect and made me smile :D
7/9/2011 c1 LittleLottie111
LOL

:D
2/16/2011 c1 38Profound Yaoi
As soon as I read the first paragraph - god, the summary even! - I just knew it'd be Chuck Norris! :D Freakin' excellent! Hahahaha!

They should totally do a Chuck Norris episode! :P

Great job!
2/16/2011 c1 Profound Yaoi

They should totally do a Chuck Norris episode! :P

Great job!
11/6/2010 c1 3Dragon Mistress Syal
lol that is halarious
7/28/2010 c1 12Creative Spark
Who needs God when you can have Chuck Norris? This is genius, really it is.

-Spark
7/23/2010 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
I can sooo see this conversation taking place... hehehe
3/23/2010 c1 10Library Bum
'snickers' I can imagine how Cas might make that mistake, with all the "Chuck Norris facts' and stuff.

Now imagine if Cas did go find him...ooh, that would be hilarious.

Keep this one up. I'm a big Chuck Norris fan, as well as a Supernatural fan and this was just perfect.
2/21/2010 c1 illogicalvulcan
LOL!

LOVE IT!
2/11/2010 c1 1Achmed's Daughter
DON'T TAKE IT DOWN! This is hilarious. Amid all of the sad and depressing Supernatural fan fics out there, this little gem is a beacon of hilarity. And a perfect play on how out of touch Cas can be when it comes to most things human. You should be proud of this little story. *claps*
12/29/2009 c1 12ScottyFTW
If you take this down, I will kill you.

Consider that my praising review.
12/22/2009 c1 lazzzzy