for She's mine

2/23/2014 c2 katrina
write about them getting married and having a baby
2/10/2014 c2 TheFullBloom
Hmmmm, maybe, you should have this stalker guy threaten sky, and make him leave. But, after years, Bloom finally finds him, while she's now an outlaw for what they did that night
2/2/2014 c2 kaitie
Just make them have sex with bloom plz
1/31/2014 c2 Guest
BLOOM'S OLD BOYFRIEND!
1/31/2014 c2 Zoe
The guy wants bloom back should be Andy
12/23/2013 c2 Guest
I think that it should be andy because he's blooms ex
12/17/2013 c2 kristen
I don't think that person should be Andy because he is from Earth and he doesn't know that bloom is a fairy. We all know that from winx club wiki it states that Andy still has feelings for Bloom but he doesn't show it. If Andy was a prince or somebody who is magical , he could be a specialist but he isn't one and he wouldn't appear in Alfea or red fountain cause he doesn't know it actually exists.
12/17/2013 c2 kristen
Maybe the person who's jealous of sky is bloom's ex-boyfriend or someone she dated before. If you think this could help you, you could write that person would try to break sky and bloom's engagement by telling lies about each other like they are seeing other people behind their backs . That person could be a prince from some realm like a realm called Cybera . The winx could try to find out who is trying to sabotage their engagement , and he could get locked up in a prison in Eraklyon or Domino if there is one. The names are up to you and I hope this helps you with your story , good luck!
12/10/2013 c2 Cheyenne
I love writing btw how about one of sky's friends like Brandon and have a dramatic love story but try to add some adventure to it and well just take ur mind into a deep faraway place and the rest of the story will come to u
12/4/2013 c2 Guest
can you put some more on and maybe you can say who it is that had watch them.
12/1/2013 c2 Guest
I 3 that it was so cool I think it should be Andy
10/6/2013 c2 Guest
I think that the person whose jealous of Sky should be Andy because he's Bloom's ex-boyfriend and he might be mad because Sky took Bloom away from him.
10/6/2013 c1 Veronique
Hey i liked your storie can you please go on and give me the stories new name.
9/14/2013 c2 fortkavanagh
it's sounds like bloom has a stalker (try to write something related to it), and maybe ad more details about what Bloom an Sky did while having sex.
9/1/2013 c2 Guest
Diapro write another sex clane
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »