for For Our Sake

2/7/2020 c1 40Mako-clb
I really like this because, more than anything, it's about the friendships that make the Straw Hat Pirates such an amazing crew. I especially liked the focus on Zoro and Nami.
2/7/2020 c1 Guest
Good
4/1/2019 c1 4nephertiri
This was amazingly well written. Great story! :-)
7/14/2017 c1 Nesrine
This is my third time reading this and i never get enough. You wrote zoro and Nami really realistically(the fight too was well done). I really like their dinamic and you portrayed it exacly like i imagined it.
3/6/2015 c1 Guest
Ugh love a fan of zoro and nami
8/29/2014 c1 RaShawnty
I loved it but I did think that zoro and Nami would kiss
1/21/2014 c1 beth
ugh UGH it was perfect i just can't i
woooooowww
i love how in character they all were, i loved when luffy gave her his hat, i thought the fight scene was incredible (REAALLY tense!) and ahh the emotions at the end you have killed me i am typing this from beyond the grave
amazing, really good! you've made my night :D
7/19/2012 c1 2DarkAngelLida
Love it, I adore this couple and its so sad that theres nothing in the anime pertaining to them.
3/15/2011 c1 1Winged She-Wolf
Beautifully done! Great job!
1/8/2011 c1 17yuMeNami
OMG.OMG.OMG. I just love this! :D AWesome!
7/15/2010 c1 5Red Voident Dragon
The ending was cute, and this is quite impressive for ur first One Piece fan fic ^^
6/29/2010 c1 2Shrinkhead13
Awww that was cute :3 Nice fanfic I must say ^^
5/17/2010 c1 11lochrann
I really like this. Though I don't mind ZoNa Romance I prefer Nakamaship. And this is a really nice Nakamastory!
4/11/2010 c1 blue devils
Please continue this stroy i want to see how zoro and nami end up. its going well so far, and personaly i cant wait to read more. please update as soon as you can.
1/30/2010 c1 38FranbergH