FanFiction.Net
for Guns and Roses

9/2/2014 c1 3jejuneha
I have been looking for this and now and found it. I like this one a lot , but who is the person hughes sees at the end? :/
7/8/2010 c1 7Ayla-tan
Really interesting... So Roy's not dead *sighs in relief*

Not dead yet, to be more precise *worried and scared like hell*

I hope we'll know of his condition soon- I hope he survives.

And Riza (I believe it was her) was right: it's not Maes fault that Roy got injured... or rather, that it happened the way it happened.

Please update fast^^
7/3/2010 c1 ReiRei
K, Not cool whan are you going to post the next chapter! I need it, Roy's not going to die is he! He better not die, (But it's such a good story, I love it) You have to post the next chapter, come oooooon it's already JULY! (By the way you should write poetry, I mean the writing is really good!) (You'll have to forgive me my writing is not)
12/21/2009 c1 12Shandrial
Nice beginning! With all the little glimpses of what happened, I am left wanting to know more and to see how the bigger picture pans out. I'll be waiting for an update! I simple adore Roy/Maes stories.
12/18/2009 c1 7Destiny's Daughter
! Poor roy T.T

you're going to kill him off arent you?

poor roy-chan :( good chap tho, the editing went well :)

A little word of advice though, i dont think you should put the whole song of civil war at the front, cause some people will click on the link to your story, see the lyrics, and think its just a song, and not a story. You should put a bit tho, a few lines that add the meaning to the story. cause it really does O.O i listend to the song while i was reading it and was like T.T naw more like T.T (- i didnt even know that was a smiley XD)

Anyways, great job Icy-chan! :D