for Like Creatures

3/13/2010 c2 1Awesomely Rad and Co
This is awesome; I can't wait to see how it plays out, and hear more about Giles' past as a Hogwarts student. It's definitely going to be interesting seeing how Buffy deals with an infant.
1/29/2010 c2 Catlimere
Marvelous! Some great and unusual pairings, Harry and Luna, Hermione and Sirius, Ron and Tonks...I love that. I really like Remus being so excited, looking for his mother's ring, and really wanting Sirius and Hermione to be happy for him. I look forward to more. Fun idea and great story.
1/21/2010 c2 Allen Pitt
why are Buffy & company worried about Aurors? They've fought all sorts of evil organizations in the past. 100+ slayers + Willow setting wards & the like... is the Ministry really up for another war? I get this is a romance story, but I'm having trouble believing Buffy wouldn't defy the Ministry's "decrees" even if she did later on marry Remus.

In her shoes, I'd marry right AFTER the deadline just to thumb my nose at 'emlol
12/27/2009 c1 dreameralways
Cute story and very entertaining, but I think that if Buffy were to find herself in a situation such as this, the wizarding government would quickly be made aware of the awesome power wielded by the Council and how little influence they are likely to have overseas.
12/19/2009 c1 Catlimere
I love this! First off, Remus is just a marvelous character and he deserves lots of goodness. Heaven knows Buffy could use some happiness and a relationship with some happiness as well.

Leave it to Fudge to come up with such a crazy idea. Too bad about Amanda, poor Andrew as well, but it does give a good reason for Remus to come to the school.

Looking forward to more.
12/16/2009 c1 Allen Pitt
Poor Gabrielle is going to end up with Firenze at this rate... ok, I can see a Remus/Buffy marriage working, but the principle of the thing here- the Ministry thinks it can control and regulate slayers. If they get away with it in this instance, they'll just keep on extending it. And 800 slayers can beat almost any number of Aurors. I'd say then that Buffy/Remus should get married, BUT also teach the Ministry a lesson. I'm sure Willow could come up with something appropriate.