FanFiction.Net
for Dark Wishes

2/28/2010 c3 ummmmmmmmm
um ok finish the story will ya?
2/25/2010 c3 ali
yeah you posted the next chapter I hope you the next one soon bye.
2/23/2010 c3 Aero Paladin
AHH! MEAN, a cliffhanger? This chapter was worth the wait, and I shall eagerly await the next!
2/23/2010 c3 27Alexia the hedgehog
Please,please,please update soon!Please!~God Bless!~
2/8/2010 c1 ali
what are you waiting for please continue it's awesomness please I can't take the suspense
1/4/2010 c2 28ERiN OPPEL
Hi there! Sorry I haven't replied in a while; I was on vacation. Anyway, I think this is a cool story so far! :) It would be better if you start a new paragraph each time a different character talks or does something so that it would be easier to read, however. And watch your tenses (sometimes you switch from past to present). But the overall story is captivating and I can't wait to see what happens next with SHADDIE! SQUEE! ^-^ I love Shadow.

Hmm...as for the huge mistake in the first chapter... Mephiles has gray stripes when he takes the form of Shadow's shadow, not green. Now where's my cookie?

Update soon, please! :D
12/30/2009 c2 kyosplosion
Mephiles! Yay! I called him the Sage of Cookies in my fanfic! XD Why I told you this, I have no idea. XD Oh, well. KEWL STORY! :D
12/27/2009 c2 ShadowthewhiteWolf
hm interesting

i wonder what mephiles has in his mind

*stands in front of a cockie: ,,do i take it or not?"
12/24/2009 c2 Aero Paladin
Please don't stop there, I really want to read more! I am looking forward to the next chapter.
12/24/2009 c2 Alexia the hedgehog
This chapter was definetly interesting, please update soon!
12/23/2009 c1 27Alexia the hedgehog
Wow! I've got chills from reading this, please, please, please update soon!
12/23/2009 c1 Aero Paladin
Once I started reading this, I could not stop until I had finished. But when it ended, I wanted to read more! I am looking forward to future chapters, keep up the good work!
12/18/2009 c1 streetfighter246
great story. I enjoyed it. I'm not very good with detail.
12/17/2009 c1 TelekineticFlames
I'm in love with this story lol. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more chapters in the future! =)
29 « Prev Page 1 2