for Trainings Camp

12/29/2009 c2 1toadsages
Oh my gosh. This is probably the BEST fanfic I've ever read!

The first chapter was such a tease! P

But once I got to the second chapter...

My gosh! You're an AMAZING writer! Please, I beg of you, write more!
12/29/2009 c2 48Tamer Lorika
*NOSEBLEED*

OH MY FREAKING WORD..

YES to olive oil. YES to this... thing... of wonder and amusement.

12/29/2009 c2 13kenpachi-sama
wow that was just WOW! love love love this man i have not ever read a yaoi story that is this good! you are absolutly the best and i can't wait to read the next chapter!
12/29/2009 c2 3sriracha style dad
OLIVE OIL? Ah~ *fangirl tears come to eyes*

Look, I've been told I'm good at amusing people, so...I'll do my best! Since I really want that next chapter!

...wah, I can't think of anything...

Dude, though, this. THIS was full of win and such. Ushishishi...and the lemon was just divine.

AND PLEASE, MEIN GOTT, PLEASE LET THERE BE FOOD-PLAY. WITH PASTA AND...ushishishi, 'wursts'...

IF YOU DO I WILL FOLLOW YOU AROUND LIKE A SHADOW OF AN ELENA HITACHIIN. AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.

...I'm totally out of ideas, and I don't wanna pull out the box of distractions, so...hopefully I kept you briefly entertained (enough to write up a new chapter with FOOD, ne, ne?)

See you soon, I hope~
12/29/2009 c1 13kenpachi-sama
i love this! how you describe everything is pure briliance! i can't wait to read more! i love you for making this story possible because your story is like water; nessesary for me to live!
12/28/2009 c2 BetweenBliss
-nosebleeds- I... I... I LOVE YOU.
12/28/2009 c2 Fox-Sin
love it
12/28/2009 c2 2akira-chan1
Olive...oil.

Boy, that's gonna be a messy one O3O
12/28/2009 c2 Mrs. Clarkson
That was hot.

I'm going to sit infront of the AC now.
12/28/2009 c1 akira-chan1
O.e

*nosebleed*
12/28/2009 c2 Gerosan
fft geez, why is this so awesome/hawt? lol, they are both probably really hungry by now, fufufu...for FOOD, of course x'D;

Next chappie? o3o lmao~

(btw, the idea of rp-ing this is interesting. In story-writing, they say to make your characters have different 'scripts'/goals/plans inside of their own heads. It really stood out in the beginning X'DD This is a good things, btw, lol.)

GREAT job! =/7/=b
12/28/2009 c2 14GilbertOfPrussia
JA! Finally! The second chapter! :D

-eyes fill with fangirl tears- It...was even better than the first one! Amazing! Stupendous! It's even..even..supercalifra-

Umm..yeah, I can't spell that word. :P

But whatever! You have to post more! Bitte! This is a masterpiece!
12/28/2009 c2 24Zira Vinova
...*dies from blood loss* God that was one of the hottest and most awesome things I've ever read so far.
12/28/2009 c2 GaiaAves
mein gott..the hottest love scene ever...i was bored with all of the love scene i've read before but this one..gott makes me wow!
12/28/2009 c2 laceypinkdream
omg that has to be like the hottest thing i've ever read i think i need new underwear
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »