for Trainings Camp

1/23/2011 c12 PWNEDxKITTEH
omg i loved the last chapter and you guys shouldnt feel bad about it or sorry. its your fanfic not theres (your fans). i loved this one too! 3 i love the way the whole training camp has been written. i really appreciate the fact that you still write it, a lot of other writers would just give up and stop, witch would leave the fans upset. but not you guys cuz your awesome! :D im exited for the next chapter!
1/20/2011 c12 Thunderfeild
Ussually I like your chapters, it's a nice break from a bunch of the emo angst out there. But this chapter I was pretty disspoonted by how you wrote it. To me it was just a badly written RP. Please go back to the previouse way of writing?

Keep the story going ;] It's really cute~
1/20/2011 c12 Thunderfeild

Keep the story going ;] It's really cute~
1/19/2011 c1 Straberry Girl
I love it so much! The sex scene was pretty awsome!~XD
1/17/2011 c12 Onyx Lacrymosa
I do know the pain of a crashing computer happened to me a couple of times. The long wait for the chapter was really worth it.
1/2/2011 c11 3Cherrykissez
Aw. This chapter is so sad... I almost cried when I first read it. ; A ; Please post another chapter soon!
1/1/2011 c11 PWNEDxKITTEH
nooooo its already the end of the year and nooo new chapter D: lol ohh well im sure it will be up soon, and besides you guys are such good writers i can wait.
12/30/2010 c11 P . x . E a r l
Soo... *nosebleeds*... (speechless)... lol I cried when Ludwig yelled at Feli. TAT. *tsktsk* Ludwig and his fetishes.
12/4/2010 c7 11Pookey
I tried to wait till the latest chapter to reivew but i can not stop laughing that i have tears in my eyes! omg I love you! omgomgomg i cant breathe! That was AWESOME!
11/28/2010 c11 5MissNightskies
I love this story,I really do enjoy how much details you put in to this.

Germany regrets what's happened, I wonder how Italy will react when he wakes up.

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the next Ch. ^w^
11/28/2010 c11 o-cakes
Congratulations, you two have gotten a new fan!

I absolutely love your writing! You two are just... awesome. It's really easy to read, too! It didn't make me go 'mweh, I don't want to continue reading, there are so many chapters.', because I prefer one-shots (just being lazy, I know... XD XD).

But I really wanted to continue reading this! Eheheeeh, does that make me a perv? D8 WELL MAAAYBE, BUT WHATEVER. XD

I can't wait for the next chapter! And I hope there will be moar seme!Italy. Because that's just win. :P And if there's no more seme Italy, I'm already happy with that one chapter you've wrote with him in it. Gha ha ha ha. :P
11/24/2010 c1 2emily-fopdp
YAY! you uploaded the new chapter...

And to be honest I had a lot of feelings reunited at the same time... But in general I like this chapter (as long as many others) and I'm still glad you uploaded it... Now it's time to Feliciano to take revenge... coughukeLudwigcough...

Keep your awesome work please!

And don't hold on yourselves in creating more ideas for Ludwig and Feliciano. You are really doing great in every single chapter. ^^

I'll be looking forward to it. Thank you very much! You made my week!
11/23/2010 c11 Cherrytreeintherain
NOSEBLEEDS. And lots of them xDD
11/22/2010 c11 43AsakuraHannah
wahahah xD omg Felli wearing a maid dress is really hit Ludwig :3 nah we all know Ludwig have a secret fetish xD I'm excited... hmm bdsm... so you guys going to make 69 too? 8D I'm looking forward for moowwr x3 greatly written! x3

I've been so into germanyxitaly lately :D
11/22/2010 c11 Empress Suzuka
Well, I was going to put this story in my favorites and compliment you on such a well written and sexy GerIta fic. But then I got chapter 11. I don't like rapefics, but usually my policy is just to avoid them.I am however, disappointed when writers like you don't think to put proper warnings into the summaries of your fanfics. Did it not occur to you that adult subjects like non-con and dub-con may offend folks? That it'd be proper to warn for such content so folks who dislike it can avoid it and move on to the next fic? Next time put a warning into the summary, so folks who don't like non-con and dub-con can skip it.
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »