for Trainings Camp

9/25/2010 c10 PWNEDxKITTEH
I LOVE YOU GUYS! your like epicly awesome! ceep it up! ಠ_ಠ lol ^-^
9/7/2010 c10 Kittzara
So cuttee 3 amazing job you're doing so far :)

I would love for Gilbert's painful promises to be joining them in one of their 'sessions' Hurhur -shot-
8/28/2010 c10 3FraulineTraumer
*nosebleed* s-so hot, need more
8/23/2010 c10 Onyx Lacrymosa
Great chapter it was really fun. I'm looking forward to the next chapter sounds promising.
8/23/2010 c10 chandeluresinitaly
THIS CHAPTER HGGNNNNNNNNNNNNN
8/23/2010 c10 2Hikarilightz
Good to know there is some plot. :) and again, this chapter was well written. w and yes- we are all lazy in the summer; that's what we do.
8/4/2010 c1 11Madame Rond de Jambe
Was LOVELY!

I'm brazilian, so I cant speak English very well, so I had some difficulty to understand the fic, but I managed to read was very good!

Kisses!
8/1/2010 c9 ValentineClementine
Looooooooooooooove it!

All I have to say really. You have some major talents when it comes to sexy stuff, my dear.

Can't wait for more!
7/30/2010 c1 Purpledawn
I love the fic so much!Please continue please!

BTW,maybe they can do IT in a car?XD~
7/16/2010 c8 4die-kokolores
gosh...I feel kinda weird about reviewing so much but I think this chapter is my favorite. :D

and I just wanted to point out a few German grammar mistakes...

"ich gehe nicht weg" directly translates to "I don't go away."

If you were wanting to say "I wont go away", then it would be "ich werde nicht weg gehen."

...and its "versprochen" but that was just a small typo.

sorry! I hope the correction wasn't annoying or anything... :D
7/16/2010 c9 2Hikarilightz
Read the whole fanfic up to this point... I has no life... XD! It's just so awesomely written and it's so addicting! This couple is addicting! 3 can't wait till next chapter~
7/14/2010 c6 4die-kokolores
jeez you guys! I love you so much...and I am amazed that this was Rped...I could never RP smut...ever.

ooh! My family's from Bavaria! Never been there though... :[
7/12/2010 c9 2AlexLeFee
you are simply brillant
7/11/2010 c3 4die-kokolores
*melts* I love you two! Mein Gott...das war wirklich erstaunlich.

one thing I'd suggest though is translations at the bottom...cause I have no idea what Feli is saying.
7/11/2010 c2 2Emilie Travois
Oh wow...I don;'t usually read ItaGer stuff but...wow. You have solidly converted me
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »