for How bleak the world will be

5/4/2011 c4 590928soubi at docomo.ne.jp
I LOVE that Kyo fought tooth and nail, and was then happy to give in...it just seemed to fit so amazingly well!
5/3/2011 c4 12Eadwine63
ah this was written so well... very nice and descriptive and intense once again. The fight was written down in a good way.

very 'entertaining'... although you just killed off Kyo...

but it's only just starting to build the mystery!

good job!
5/2/2011 c3 Eadwine63
OMG you're killing Kyo! O_o

not that I'm such a Kyo fan, actually.. but still :(
5/2/2011 c1 Eadwine63
Oh my god... you are brilliant. I loved the intensity of this. I don't even know why it was that way... I just felt it was so real and truly, it was very nicely written.

I can't wait for more! *off to read next chapter because I don't have to wait for more*
1/7/2011 c3 590928soubi at docomo.ne.jp
Oh please, please please please, please don't kill Kyo! T^T please don't! D': though I am blissfully happy to see an update. xD
1/15/2010 c2 0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp
I'm a bit confused about the shinigami thing... Is Hyde seeing spirits now?

O.O No one's going to die, are they?
12/27/2009 c1 0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp
That was so sad... ;-; Poor Gakuto...Kinda ironic that he was the first, though. Always the trendsetter...

Anyways, great (but really sad), and very well-written fic. ^^ Can't wait to see the rest!
12/18/2009 c1 4Azrael Urufu No Mikoto Ginte
Ya know, it's horrible. Gaku is dead, but this is actually beautiful. Your mind is to be feared.^^
12/17/2009 c1 Tifa
I love this story. It's short, and sounds like the beginning of an interesting thing, but it's sad,dark, and beautiful.

Thank you for making my night/day.