for The Troubles of Two Japanese American Teenagers

4/30 c1 Eragon135790
why always L? cant there be one SI/Reincarnatoin/Isekai... out there where teh mc(s) want to help Kira? i mean that would be way more entertaining.
8/9/2018 c130 NeonTheGreen
I don't know if you read the reviews of your old fics, but I just want to say thank you for answering my questions so many years ago -however cringe worthy they were. I fell in love with this fic years ago and got around to rereading it again. Still a great piece of work, by the way! Thanks for bringing me joy all those years ago, you don't know how much it meant to me when you indulge in my cringey RP and incorporated it into the end segments. I remember how excited I was to see a new chapter update when I got home from school. Hope you're doing well and are still writing!
With all of my respect and love,
NeonTheGreen formerly known as N.E.M.Z-World
5/8/2016 c4 Innieminnie
Yomi should just act like the way she dresses is just a style. That way she can play it off easier and be like 'i don't have to tell you if you don't notice yourself!'
5/8/2016 c3 Innieminnie
four outta ten with a wouldn't mind yaoi
5/8/2016 c1 Innieminnie
This is going to be hilarious. I just love crack
1/6/2016 c39 6JaceSienna98
I may have to stop reading this in school...
1/6/2016 c37 JaceSienna98
This chapter would have been funny...had I not experienced a situation where I could have potentially fallen to my death before. regardless, this chapter was awesome.
1/6/2016 c28 JaceSienna98
I think that all of my classmates think I'm crazy now, because I spent my entire day staring at my phone with a shit eating grin on my face
1/5/2016 c14 JaceSienna98
...cowards and oblivious people, no wonder this fanfic has 130 chapters
1/5/2016 c9 JaceSienna98
I keep cringing at Raito's thoughts
1/5/2016 c8 JaceSienna98
L...get your head checked, seriously, at least for the sake of me health. Really, I am this close to laughing myself to death.
1/5/2016 c5 JaceSienna98
Love it.
1/5/2016 c4 JaceSienna98
Oh my gosh, I'm going to die of laughter before I get to chapter 10!
1/5/2016 c1 JaceSienna98
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I feel like it's christmas again!
10/12/2015 c25 MoonFox
MATSU IS NOT AN IDIOT, L IS JUST DUMB!
1,136 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »