FanFiction.Net
for DADA Sensei

7/20/2017 c1 10Leicontis
It's good to see somebody other than me had the idea to cross Iruka over to the Potterverse, and summer 1995 was a time I seriously considered setting the start of my own crossover.
10/16/2015 c1 72Jedi Qui-Gon
Very fun, interesting, and funny crossover!
4/12/2015 c1 40neah20
Well awesome fic... I like tonks too...
4/1/2014 c1 Lord Mortensen
cool! can you make a complete fanfic of this chapter?
2/1/2014 c1 1777angeloflove
lol! love it!
2/13/2013 c1 107Alibi Nonsense
'Hey, we resemble that remark' ... Just so you know, I think you mean 'resent'. 'Resemble' means to be like something.
1/31/2013 c1 2GlitterVan
This stripy was great. And I do agre with you about iruka and harry potter crossover there should be more where iruka is the main character. I would love to read more iruka Candice D
12/1/2012 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
*evil laughter* Oh, this is going to be good. I've always wondered where that prankster streak from Iruka's Academy days went, and he had to be sneaky to catch a certain trouble-making knucklehead ninja wanna-be.
9/3/2012 c1 2Rain on a window
I really enjoyed reading this it is nice to see a different idea for a crossover.
5/1/2011 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
A pity it was a one shot thing... really liked it.
3/17/2011 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Awesome story! It's really too bad and yet seems to fit that Iruka got ousted by Umbridge for the teaching position!
2/4/2011 c1 107kirallie
Don't suppose you'd consider a sequel? Or an alternate where he got to stay the year? Loved it!
1/10/2011 c1 Infinitechange
Very cute story!
7/26/2010 c1 3crazy-n-insane
I would have really liked it if the story had been extended somehow(although i don't see that happening at all with your ending)(as in it was perfect)!

But truthfully, i would've enjoyed to see iruka at hogwarts with the twins especially!

But all in all, it was very very lovely! Thank you:)
6/8/2010 c1 2Veno7913
i loved this will you be doing another?
21 Page 1 2 Next »