for Angels and Rings The Fellowship

3/8/2015 c18 Author
This is a really good story! Please update soon! :)
1/2/2015 c18 Author
I love it! You are AMAZING at making stories! Also please update soon, but you don't have to now, I understand how life get's a little hard. But I will stick with you the hole way ; )

-Author
(P.S, I know I don't review that often because I'm not important)
9/7/2014 c18 8Pappenheimer
Oh my gosh an update! And I had given this story up for dead! Let me go back and retrace my steps before I tell you how much I enjoyed this :)
9/30/2013 c17 1TheEvilDuckofDoom
More. NOW!
6/3/2013 c10 OneBigCosmicJoke
So incredibly awesome! I can see the movie playing and everything. I dislike having too many characters though, something that irritated me in the book series. It's a personal opinion but I would prefer to only have one main character.
4/20/2013 c17 chris
schooling i understand utterly and am glad for the new chapter but take your tim if it is hard.
8/22/2012 c16 chris
whoever has written this I can't believe you have given up so easily that's shame!
6/14/2012 c16 chris m
from the looks of things it seems you finished this chapter months ago where are you?
6/12/2012 c4 chris morton
first off vvery well done but the writing on the ring actually says "one ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"
8/2/2011 c12 8Pappenheimer
I feel like Jilliana is faking her lisp. For the most part, she has it, but sometimes she loses it. I like her song, though :)
7/9/2011 c4 1AliHKG
I love this
6/5/2011 c10 23L. Byron
very good and interesting. can't wait until they reach rivendell. Elves were known as good musicians and lovers of art. I wonder what will be their reaction at hearing Eric and christine sing
5/15/2011 c9 megumisakura
great chapter!
1/24/2011 c7 L. Byron
Great story, hope you continue soon...I can't wait to see Erik's reaction when he actually sees rivendell. He, as a musical genious, will appreciate the elven music...I hope he and christinne also sing some music from the phantom
12/6/2010 c6 Children of Eden
Thank you so much for updating!
27 Page 1 2 Next »