for Angels and Rings The Fellowship

12/6/2010 c6 Lilac125
What is Jillana's lisp all about? Anyways, love the story!
11/11/2010 c2 41I 4 2 write
Great chapter. I love how skilfully you blended the two stories. Poor Erik, first being unmasked and then the nightmare. Im glad the hobbits accepted him
11/9/2010 c1 I 4 2 write
I thought for sure I had read and reviewed this, but I guess not. Anyway I love the idea. Very origional. I'm glad to seeyou're updating again and look orward to more. i will be reading the next chapters tommorow. Wonder how Erik and the others will fit in to what happens in the Shire.
11/2/2010 c3 Children of Eden
I absolutely love your story! Please write and I shall try to review as often as I can!:-)
10/16/2010 c1 Neverland child
Cool! Love it!

Up-date!
10/14/2010 c3 Fire Vein
I really like this! Please write more.
10/1/2010 c3 Hiril
Hoo boy. As a LOTR freak, I thought I'd read everything in the way of LOTR fanfics, but Erik and Christine appearing in the Shire-the Shire of all places! LOL. I can honestly say that in all my wanderings I have never read a LOTR/POTO crossover.

Or, in other words:

ROFLMAO!

*calms* This is actually a fairly well-written piece. While Erik doesn't quite seem in character, maybe being married to Christine for a while would do that.. :D At any rate...
7/16/2010 c2 megumisakura
this is a great story i encourage you to write more!
2/1/2010 c1 16Insanemistosingsmore
OOH i gots the shivers...one question, though...why does Jill talk like she's missing her front teeth?
1/9/2010 c1 4DemonicBrat 13
Um, the phantom of the opera story takes place in france.Just letting you know
1/4/2010 c1 5BloomFanatic95
So far, really good. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for combining my two favorite books/movies!
12/21/2009 c1 megumisakura