for Nudge Monique Munroe

7/3/2015 c2 8JaliceJelsa4eva
Cool story
3/2/2015 c2 3BlackbloodedSoul2
You never updated. *Tears*. This seemed like it would make a really good story. If you aren't dead, and if you're considering continuing this, will you?
5/3/2014 c2 Kyono Chukide
Awww. Why can't Storm see who Nudge is! I can't wait to see how Iggy and Nudge do at Xaviars
3/13/2013 c2 2dragon slayer bye the book
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo suspenes!
12/29/2012 c2 Anna cat
PLEASE UPDATE SOON,!
9/22/2012 c2 1GARwrittin
thats it do moreeeeeeeee plesesssssssss
5/19/2012 c2 3ChaserGlader
Update this! I love it!
4/10/2012 c2 girlofathousandstorys
Wow! I feel honored! I met someone who takes Almost two year long two month vacations!
12/31/2011 c1 3I'll do my best
"Niggy" LOL that is the worst pairing name you could possible come up with.
10/29/2011 c2 2aveave
I like it. Are you going to continue?
9/8/2011 c2 No Login
Yay! It's awsome! Please update soon :)
8/14/2011 c1 Spacetime Level Mutant
Wait, wait, wait! Nudge is the daughter of Storm in this fic, so she has to have a Mutant X-Gene. Your choice, but preferably Weather control.
7/10/2011 c2 Lumina Balderson
I'm going to make a wild guess here. Correct me if I'm wrong. Storm was raped by a member of the Brotherhood, and went back to Africa to recover. While there, she gave birth to Monique. However, one of the doctors was a Whitecoat, thus meaning that he took Monique and told Storm that she was dead. For 11 months afterwards, there were REALLY freaky weather conditions in Kenya, including a blizzard that produced 8-foot snowdrifts.
6/28/2011 c2 Anna
okay who the h**l is marie cause theirs no freakin way thet storn could have had a second kid
5/2/2011 c2 2XxHelixRiderxX
Hey, this is a good story. Hope storm comes back soon. Can't wait to see what happens when she finds out about Nudge and the wings! Update soon!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »