for Teenage love drama

8/3/2013 c2 Guest
I don't mean to be rude but *demon voice* I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 6 MONTHS! FINISH THE FREAKING STORY!
2/13/2013 c2 D-e-a-c-t-i-v-t-e-d
I guess I can beta u...if u want. My stories are my babies as well

IhtHM
1/6/2013 c1 D-e-a-c-t-i-v-t-e-d
Duuuuuuude...*thumbs up*

A few punctuation errors but SOOOOOO juicy am glad to finally see a KurtxSomeone and it ISN'T kitty! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSE continue dude!

-IhtHM
5/21/2010 c1 9mikepd
Logan better fix things with Kurt or else I'll nutter him with rusty spoon!
2/23/2010 c1 3Shain-of-Ireland
You need to work on your grammatical errors, but it sounds like this story could become interesting with some more detail. Pace yourself, don't jump from one scene to the next so quickly. Readers need a form of build-up around the plot.

Also, you are calling this story a "Teenage" love drama, so either you are writing a flashback story or your work needs to be place in the X-men Evolution category. Wolverine and the X-men is focused on the older persona of the x-men characters, closer to the original x-men series in their backgrounds and age, whereas X-men Evolution is dealing with a teenage Nightcrawler. Just thought you should know.
2/3/2010 c1 hasnover
While I'm sure your story is good, the grammatical errors make your story impossible to understand.
12/29/2009 c1 107yaoigirl22
Very intresting, I would love to see more. Some words of advice though, check your spelling you had a lot of mistakes.

As to why your day was horrible I don't know, but I'm sorry and hope you feel better soon
12/22/2009 c1 10Jackalyen Mystique
It needs a little editing,but I still like it.