for Past, Present and Yet to Come

6/5/2017 c1 13EverydayClumsy
He sounds like Snape in the first chapter. Golden boy and all that.
4/9/2013 c1 11DeleaMarie
I know it's been over three years, so you'll probably never update this...

If you could, though, I would be ever so happy! There just isn't enough Scrubs fanfiction on this site. :(

Anyway, lovely little fic. If you ever do write more, I'd love to find out what happens next! :)
12/11/2012 c2 AuthenticRadiance
Lol you have no IDE how many other fanfic writers have written stories like that. I've read Harry potter ones and a few others since finding this site

Tbh I love every single one of them I ican see yours is going to be the best. Didn't used to watch scrubs that much but I love it now and I'm watching thermal onyoutube
6/25/2012 c2 Awesomesecretagent Renez
I looooooove this story :)

It has amazing potential!

Please please please review soooooon!

The wait is killin me!
9/26/2011 c2 Ortthree
Please please please PLEASE write more chapters!
9/14/2011 c2 I-Get-Bored
This is great :)

it could be awesome though - so please continue!
2/3/2011 c2 Ghosty
Don't leave it there! Continue! Or else!
12/25/2010 c2 Sinead
Please write more
8/9/2010 c2 Amazed
Wow. Just wow. This was an amazing story! Will you please,please,please update it? I really want to see J.D's past and Cox's opinion on it! I also desperatly want to see lone little J.D spending Christmas all alone because everyone had better things to do then spend time with him.

Update soon!
7/20/2010 c2 47Memma546
When are you going to continue? I want more!

Also the difference between this and A chirstmas carol is that instead of going into old scrooge's past (dr cox) we're going into ...what's the worker name again? Oh well - we going into JD's past right? Please say yes.
4/25/2010 c2 moonagedaydreaming
This is interesting =) You've got to update this, please? =)
4/13/2010 c2 22NeverThink
When will you update this? It's very good :)

xNTx
12/31/2009 c1 5babybluepineapple
it was cute. i enjoy perrys rant.
12/29/2009 c2 irish-essex-girl
Only loosely based on Christmas Carol?

It's fine by me but some other, more pinickity (if that's a word) people might think not.

(smiley face)

12/27/2009 c2 woorat
aww i love ben. Very nice. Keep it up!
28 Page 1 2 Next »