for Past, Present and Yet to Come

12/26/2009 c2 KHwhitelion
...too lazy to log in...

Yay Ben!

Fantastic! Can't wait to read what happens next! I mean, I know the whole "Scrooge" story :P Watched the one with Bill Murray last night, but a Scrubs take is very interesting!
12/26/2009 c2 4jean kitsune
ok, you've got my attention. are you gonna keep it?
12/25/2009 c2 3PeanutTree
How interesting! I have to admit that this isn't the first time I've read this plot in a SCrubs fic, but this particular story is written singularly well. I'm intrigued and can't wait to read the next part!
12/25/2009 c2 Blaine
It is Dr. Cox! Awesome! And Ben as Marley was great. But far less spooky, which is good. :) Everyone is still really in character, but I want to see the meat. Update soon!
12/24/2009 c2 bequeathed
This chapter was pretty bitter sweet. It was nice to see Ben back - to see the both of them laughing the way they were - and I really liked the explanation you gave to Ben in regards to his reasoning for going out and seeing the world, but it was sad to see him go, as expected. You did a good job at nailing his character while he was there though. This bit in particular made me laugh: “No idea. Let’s just say… I was sent by the universe. O….” I can definitely picture Ben saying that. :) Anyway, nice job. Glad to see an update, and of course, Merry Christmas!
12/24/2009 c2 27Neversaid-I-Madesense
BEN MY BOY! 8D

Yay! I really liked Ben, and I'm glad you put him in this fic. Can't wait for an update! This was really good!
12/23/2009 c1 Neversaid-I-Madesense
Hoo boy.

The part I love most about JDA fics like this? When Dr. Cox finds out, and his reaction. I love it and yes I know I'm twisted- but aren't we all at least somewhat?

Anyway, from the last paragraph I can tell the discovery is going to be particularly juicy.

Update soon, PLEASE!
12/21/2009 c1 Blaine
So... who is going to be Scrooge? It seems kind of like Dr. Cox is going to be. But... Huh. Interesting! I really want to see where you go with this. Everyone seems pretty much in character so far. Update soon!
12/21/2009 c1 irish-essex-girl
You've got Dr. Cox's voice spot on! Wow...

How do you do that? (slight jealousy creeping in)

smiley face

12/21/2009 c1 bequeathed
Well, you've piqued my interest. This story looks promising. Poor JD though, having not only been rejected by Dr. Cox, but his friends as well. Well, I'm sure we're in for an entertaining ride here, so I'll just sit back and wait to see how this all plays out. ;) Once again, good start! I'm looking forward to more.
12/21/2009 c1 82KHwhitelion
Ooh I like this so far!

Can't wait to read the rest of it!
12/21/2009 c1 woorat
I like it. You captured the voice of Dr. Cox well and it sounds like its going to be an interesting plot line. I only have one issue- longer chapters. Please? It just felt so short. Update soon!
12/20/2009 c1 Renee
You are off to a good start! I look forward to reading more! :)
28 « Prev Page 1 2