for The Cold Before Dawn

6/1/2021 c17 RagusasugaR
Loved, loved, LOVED this story
5/31/2021 c3 RagusasugaR
Really enjoying this little role swap! I'm so excited to see where it goes
2/22/2017 c17 8Sassyvampmama
Thanks for sharing.
10/21/2015 c17 MiniLover
Loved this story! I love these characters you created and I'm going to miss them. Sad. It was amazing though.
10/21/2015 c15 MiniLover
Awww...these two are too cute together!
10/21/2015 c11 MiniLover
Oooo... So Eric can hear Sookie's thoughts now? Is that good or bad?
10/21/2015 c9 MiniLover
Stupid Victor! I hope he gets what's coming to him!
10/21/2015 c7 MiniLover
Will Eric be able to talk to Sookie? Will Eric tell her about his telepathy? Will Victor find out about Eric? Will the next chapter have the answers? Let's find out...
10/21/2015 c6 MiniLover
Filipe and Victor are such fun characters! I'm sure they're fun for you to write. Can't wait to see what mayhem will ensue!
10/21/2015 c5 MiniLover
These two ate so hot together! But now of course De Castro has to show up! I smell trouble!
10/21/2015 c2 MiniLover
That's taking quite a chance, biting him and not glamouring him! We'll see how that works out.
10/21/2015 c1 MiniLover
I like the changeup, with Eric as the human and Sookie as the vampire. And this small town seems interesting. I also like how Eric has chosen a solitary life instead of dealing with his telepathy. Can't wait to see what's to come!
1/21/2014 c17 MsNorthman
Loved this story! What a great idea!
7/18/2012 c10 Guest
Great story as alway! but one error, re:anticoagulant. You want the "coagulant" chemical which comes after a vampire feeding, to seal a wound, not the initial anticoagulant. The anticoagulant keeps the blood flowing but preventing coagulation. CH explains it with Sookie's staking after Club Josephine in Club Dead. That helper doctor (?Raydon) vampire had to bite someone else and then transfer his mouth to seal Sookie's wound. Anyways, just thought you wanted to know as you write perfection!
8/19/2011 c11 Evl666
Why does she have men's clothes in her safe place that no one knows of? Oh, and a toothbrush? Only you know why :-)
331 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »