for Harpers Island

3/16/2012 c6 Casey Fehl
Can u please update this story already I've been waiting forever to wait happens in this story, I just hope Justin & Juliet finally get married and live happily ever after
3/29/2010 c1 29rhymeswithblue
hey i love this idea! i loved harper's island last summer and i like your take on this. i'm too tired to read the other chapters right now, but i can't wait!
3/12/2010 c1 Lalia Monter
Step mother? Step father? Step sister? What?
2/9/2010 c6 xxjulezpxx
hey, I've been waiting for the update.

I never watched Harper's Island before and because of reading your story it makes me curious with the series and I've ended up watching Harper's Island marathon, and I really like it.

so keep updating.
1/18/2010 c1 myvampires24
Hey wanted to tell u something sad. I saw wizards vs werewolves already. There won't be a wedding ever. I WISH THOUGH! Good chapter. By the way you will find out why this friday or you can go on youtube and type in wizards vs werewolves part 1. Click the first one and TA-DA
1/2/2010 c5 McBastard
i like your story its really good!
1/1/2010 c5 Brookeey
New chapter! you update so often! thats awesome!

Omg James & Miranda- yak, so nasty.

I love this story! you write very well and i know it must be hard to describe the murders etc. but you are doing a wonderful job!

I also know how harpers ended, but Im hoping this wont end the same way =D

KEEP IT UP! happy new year to you too! =))
1/1/2010 c5 myheartisyours3
i love long chapters! and i love how the story is going along so smoothly with the show harpers island. its like watching it all over again, but with jalex and a little bit of different things. but i like this way better. i just cant wait until they find out who the killer is. which i can guess because its jalex. haha. but i hope you change the ending. like not how it ended in harpers island. how it ends here. if you know what i mean. haha! :)

happy new year! and WONDERFUL update. update soon! :)
12/28/2009 c4 tania1416
I knew something happened between Justin and Alex.

I read Harper's Island plot and I'm starting to suspect about Justin, he is acting so weird that, I actually think he might be involved in the deaths, and I don't want him to be a killer, but it's your decission. I'm really REALLY excited for the next chapter. Update soon.

I want Alex and Justin to be together!

I hope they end up together, and both of them are innocent.

Bye :)
12/28/2009 c4 Brookeey
OMG! love this story.

Haley is really creepy and Justin is sometimes acting like an ass hole. I'm glad that Alex is finally letting it all out :) she should be with Jeremy thought. Hopefully Justin gets to know about James!
12/27/2009 c4 myheartisyours3
so. I just wanted to let you know I love this story so far. I'm in love with Jalex and Harpers Island. When I saw this story, I litterally almost screamed. I was so happy someone understood my love for harpers island and jalex. and someone put it into one! This is very well written! Keep writing because i'll review every single chapter! :)

btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) someone understands me! :)
12/26/2009 c3 tania1416
Excellent, I´m so excited for the next chapter!

This is real mystery, update soon please!

Bye
12/22/2009 c2 3The Dancing Nerd
Holy friggin' shiznaz! She got sucked into the propeller. Is it Alex? Is it that creepy guy? Is it an unknown character? Why was Alex away? Where was Alex? When will these questions end?

Don't worry I dont expect a reply... but so many questions are buzzing through my mind I needed to write down a few of them.

Oh, and I love the story so far!
12/22/2009 c2 tania1416
Great plot and story!

I have a question...why is Alex acting like that?

Maybe I´ll have to figure out by myself..haha

Please update soon.