for Secret of the 327th

7/3 c6 6SparkleWeaver
The planet of the Twi’leks is called Ryloth. Let’s have a look at the Twi’lek Lexicon.

Arni: a casual form of Arni'soyacho; thank you or thanks. (Correct)
Ka: a positive response; yes. (Correct)
Kah'lehalle so fendoon: a Twi'leki phrase translated into Basic as "The guests are welcome “ (Correct)

Ah, they’ve added a few new ones I see.

Kaf: They, Them
Korjin: A pronoun used to indicate other people; them or they
Qa: Used to inquire about the nature of a person, place or thing; what
Qaon: In what way or manner; how
Qato: The cause, reason or purpose for something; why
Sha: Us, We
7/3 c17 SparkleWeaver
“I know this tune. I used to dance to this when I was small..”

I doubt that sentence very much. I don’t doubt Aayla’s sharp memory. It’s just when she was small, she was really small. She was only 2 years old when she was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. So the question becomes between the events of her adoption to her uncles (after her parents died) and her uncles giving her up to live with a local crime Lord Hutt to protect her from further threats - how old was she and did she have a little childhood in-between where she could learn this well known tune or did her uncles completely destroy her childhood? I doubt she danced to this inside the Hutts Palace. Oh god this is very dark area, I’m getting out of here! The main fact still stands she was only 2 years old at the time.

I’m sorry, I’m a Twi’lek fan girl of the old canon and expanded universe. I know loads of stuff. Don’t ask me anything about Rebels though, I dislike the show.
7/2/2019 c220 JunAhrkSonaak
I love it! This was within kissing distances of perfect. You know that joke about the mathematician and the engineer, how they're both trying to get at something, but every time they take a step towards their goal, the distance is halved? That's where you are. Functionally perfect. I ignored or set at naught everything I didn't like, which was only a little bit, and enjoyed the rest big time!
7/2/2019 c213 JunAhrkSonaak
I hope, that if you do write those sequels, Numa comes back.
7/2/2019 c212 JunAhrkSonaak
This was delightful. And can I say something? I'm kind of okay with bad guys dying, but I still did feel sorry that a certain one wasn't redeemed. Ventress is a really sympathetic bad guy... I have a lot of feels for her. Although, I am glad you butterflied away Savage Opress being forcibly yanked to the dark side. I felt so sorry for him and Feral. It was clear he used to love his brother, and... After that mind stew... That was gutwrenching.

All in all, this was a positive story, and I really enjoyed it.
7/2/2019 c209 JunAhrkSonaak
Beautiful! I have been waiting for something like this. This was utterly delightful. Now, the inevitable, with Indramon.
7/1/2019 c206 JunAhrkSonaak
Umm, I honestly didn't feel anything about Sugi dying, but about realism...

It's important to ignore a desire for realism. You don't have to kill off named characters and make us feel bad just because you want to write maturely. Maturity in writing can be done by having certain themes, technical skill, and producing compound or stacked emotions. Anyone Can Die isn't a mature writing trope, it's a cerebus trope, and feeds into Darkness Induced Audience Apathy. Now, I may have been apathetic for only part of an arc, but if I hadn't made further character deaths meaningless by investing against that, this whole chapter could have been spoiled. Stories are written to produce values and happiness. If they don't, then what good are they?

Further, this is a story I enjoy. This isn't by any stretch of the imagination a pointless story. This is a very good story. I just hate character deaths for the sake of realism.
7/1/2019 c202 JunAhrkSonaak
Delightful.
7/1/2019 c200 JunAhrkSonaak
Beautiful! I honestly enjoyed that! I read through the whole thing, and enjoyed all the feelings I got from it!
7/1/2019 c199 JunAhrkSonaak
Okay... So I'm enjoying this now. I didn't see that coming. Can't wait for more.
7/1/2019 c198 JunAhrkSonaak
Alright, so the first bit of the mega arc that I really liked was Gabumon and Numa Biomerging to Zeedgarurumon. It honestly made me smile, and I wanted you to know that without reservations. You may have even manage to buy my silence for the rest of the arc. I'll try to share when you make me happy, and clam up when otherwise from now on.
7/1/2019 c196 JunAhrkSonaak
I wish I could have enjoyed it.
7/1/2019 c195 JunAhrkSonaak
:/ I'm sad, because I can't force myself to feel good about this.
7/1/2019 c192 JunAhrkSonaak
I can't enjoy a thing with a lot of deaths. I honestly feel really, really disappointed, because I wanted to enjoy this whole story, and I can't. :(
4/17/2019 c1 OH YEH YEAH