for Accessories of a King

12/26/2009 c1 NYNA
This story could win the NYNA. The New York Newsies Awards! Have someone nominate you or even nominate you self. Good Luck! Visit wix .com/newsies/nyna!
12/24/2009 c1 26Sparks Diamond
Whoa Kitty! Amazing! Actually kind of made me want to cry a bit at the end there. Good job! :P

-Sparks
12/23/2009 c1 11xXEmiShaeXx
Cool. I liked that. It's a good theory!

~ XOXO EmiShae
12/22/2009 c1 chaoticmom
i think this is a unique way of looking at how Spot got his start. I did start reading Kitty in Brooklyn back when you started it but lost in the flow of life.lol That being said I almost got after you for the age problem, I'd forgotten that you gave him an older brother in your other story. I guess I should get back in the habit of reading the notes, I got out because so many weren't to do with the story at all. No I havnt seen tht movie But I might at some point now. All in all you did good and I'm sorry that you won't be finishing Storms. Anyway Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. take care
12/22/2009 c1 7I Spiked the Ice Cream
Wow. This was really good. And I haven't even read any of your other stories, but I am most definitely considering it after reading this. You started it off well, ended it well, and everything in between kept my attention. Very good story.

-ISTIC, signing off.

P.S. I don't wanna make a habit of this, but you're a really good writer and I would love to have some feedback from someone other than my friends on my story "Far From Perfect". If you ever get the chance, I'd really appreciate your opinion! Thank you!
12/22/2009 c1 9X-Scree Scree-X
I feel great that I'm going to be the first one to review... and I love this. I really actually wanted to cry. It had emotion, and being the Spot Conlon fan I am, wished this hadn't happened. Thanks so much and keep writing ^^