FanFiction.Net
for Blood & Chocolate: New Town, New Life, New Problem

2/2/2016 c2 tia
hi hailey my name is tia beel and hailey I think you have good bookand some good charactes my favorite film is blood and chocolate
3/24/2014 c1 Guest
Be confident in your writing! You bash yourself a lot in the opening paragraph and it's going to make readers dubious and hesitant to continue. It's a turn off. People are going to give you positive and negative feedback regardless of your opening statement. Be proud of what you've done and have a little faith. Also don't put comments in the middle of your writing in bold. Notes should come before or after content. It ruins to illusion of the story if you make comments out of character in the middle of the story.

I love Gabriel and Vivian, it's always a pleasure to read fanfic from other people that loved Blood and Chocolate! Nice job. Keep writing about what you love :)

- - - A.M.G
3/17/2013 c16 amber.mccall1
please write more to the story i was getting good. pleaseeee
3/17/2013 c14 amber.mccall1
can you update more to the story. its getting goood
12/15/2011 c16 Jess
I love your story its amazing! Pleaseeeeeeeee update soon itd be greatly appreciated. :)
7/18/2011 c16 20ItaSaku1
Oh my gosh this is getting better and better.

Keep up your stupendous work, I absolutely love this.

Please Update soon, you are going to continue this right?

~ItaSaku1
7/18/2011 c15 ItaSaku1
Wow this is a twist.
7/18/2011 c14 ItaSaku1
Oh no the twins have been taken, I feel like I'm going to cry.
7/18/2011 c13 ItaSaku1
Holy crap this is intense, truthfully I'm getting creeped out.
7/18/2011 c12 ItaSaku1
Love it, it seemed very emotional.
7/18/2011 c11 ItaSaku1
Interesting, Adam totally wants Vivian as his mate, I just know it.
7/18/2011 c10 ItaSaku1
Oh my dear very adorable chapter, now I wonder if one of the pack strayed on Adam's territory or is he just mad about the fence.
7/18/2011 c9 ItaSaku1
Wow, for some reason I'm looking forward to the mother daughter talk, that is if you pit it in.

Cute chapter.
7/18/2011 c7 ItaSaku1
Awesome chapter, love it.
7/18/2011 c6 ItaSaku1
Uh-oh cheerio's one of the girls are missing, makes me wonder if the Rogues took her.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »