for Insomnia

12/17/2012 c1 3julygem
Oh my goodness. This piece is absolutely beautiful. I had to resist the temptation of tears several times through the entire piece, the end being the crescendo of my sobs. This was absolutely flawless, and I loved every word. Perfect.
12/3/2010 c1 2XBowtiesareCoolX
I really loved this, it showed the tragic feeling of shroaders death and CBs feelings and depression that probably would have followed.
12/3/2010 c1 XBowtiesareCoolX
10/28/2010 c1 LexiInTheSky
So good, so sad. My high school put on a production of Dog Sees God and it is one of my favorite plays. You really captured the depression in your writing. Write more Dog Sees God fan fiction!
6/4/2010 c1 AnnaMaria Jones
OMG I totally agree with the utter sadness in their relationship and I remember when I saw the play, I cried when they kissed, but I was happy.
4/30/2010 c1 Watergirl1996
I've never seen this play before in my life, so you're getting a pretty dang good review. You're writing is amazing! I really got into the story by the third sentence, and I just kept reading to the end. Have you thought about becoming a writer?
2/19/2010 c1 16Girl-Boy-Whatever
I only discovered this play recently, and even with the little familiarity I have with it, I think you captured CB's emotions very well. Thank you for posting this.
1/22/2010 c1 3BrilliantGreenEyes
f;lgjfsjbgoidjhopit!

i love this play! very much. LOVE IT. wonderful, tragic, and pretty funny. in my drama class, my friends matt and shannon did a scene from "dog sees god" for last year's final exam. (cb visits lucy in the psychiatric ward), and anyway they set off a bunch of other people for this year to do scenes from the play, prompting me to read it off of a xerox-ed copy and anyway, mostly what i want to tell you is that i love your fic, as well, 'cause it's great and i found cb and beethoven's relationship was fantastically tragic, as did you, and so... yeah. lol

-brilliantgreeneyes