for Fate Implies

wish you would continue
4/14/2015 c2 Guest
Love this story. Please continue
12/5/2014 c2 2Sevvus
aww man, i wished this continued..if you ever pick it back up and redo it let me know! ill so read it!
7/23/2014 c2 QueenLyssa
*squeal* aaaaaaaH! Harry and Nuada is HOT! Its so cute that he got to save the Forest God, that was one of the saddest parts of the movie. are you going to continue the story? Please? *puppy dog eyes*
7/12/2014 c2 2shadewatcher
*cackles* I can soo see Harry doing that as a way to get back for being treated like a kid. XD Too cute!

LOVE this, Harry going around saving the unfortunate 'creatures' from certain destruction. LOVE LOVE LOVE that he saved the tree spirit god. I really hated that they killed it in the movie. Then again, Hellboy doesn't exactly have that kind of magical powers.
Hoping for more to come. _
2/5/2014 c2 18Darkhybrid
Liked the story. Hope you update.
1/27/2014 c2 9Dream Bound Nightmare
Awesomeness!
1/23/2014 c2 Alaria von Ravencroft
*cackles with evil glee* oh thats just awesome
1/12/2014 c2 Guest
that's brilliant! and I want to see more lovely action between harry and nuada!
1/6/2014 c2 2sad sabrin
love it
i know you have not updated in years, but will you? pleaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssse
11/29/2013 c2 1dragonbrother forever
please continue with this story it is an amazing story
11/14/2013 c2 Guest
haha continue it
10/23/2013 c2 7My Solitude
Interesting chapter. xD
8/23/2013 c2 2minshe
please please please update I wanna hear about how the sprite got to safety and then the rest of the story it had a wonderful start
8/16/2013 c2 random fan
love love love this fanfiction! ive read it many times and I stiil cant get enough. tho I am a bit miffled that u haven't made another chapter in a while :( but keep up the good work!
145 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »