for Fate Implies

8/21/2010 c1 18anaknisatanas
Loved the chapter length and how much was covered. I can't wait to see more of this story. Can we expect an update anytime soon?
8/14/2010 c1 2Lurking Casually
Love this story, it's really well written and there arn't enough Harry Potter/Hellboy crossovers. Besides, Harry/Nuada is one of my favourite pairings, please continue writing this story.
8/7/2010 c1 arwin-urban
is there going to be more? i like it. it has the potential of bieng a great story! can't wait for more!
6/13/2010 c1 fightingstoryaddiction
please write more soon! Awesome fic by the way! :)
6/9/2010 c1 31Sin Maxwell and Co
Oh! How nifty! I LOVEDA THIS STORY! It's so...clever! And cute! And i must have more! lol. Please update soon! :DDD Many Muses and Speedy Updates, Sinclair Maxwell.
6/7/2010 c1 1GRIMMtheBITCH'1
update soon
6/2/2010 c1 2Sesshomaru's Angel Bride
AWWW! This is so cute. I love it. More please.
5/31/2010 c1 3JaneDefou
HI!

I hope u update soon 'cause ur story is really good!

congrats! :)
5/22/2010 c1 LBQIO
love
5/16/2010 c1 1blondebrat2006
OMG..Please update this soon..I really like it..I love the fact that you didn't kill the Forest God..I really want to read more..So, again, please update this soon..
5/13/2010 c1 1hellbutterfly421
SOS! Save Outrageously good Story! even if this is only 1 chapter so far, its written REALLY well and Harry's effect on the plot of Hellboy 2 is promising (i always get mad whenever i remember that part when the forest elemental died!) please, please, PLEASE UPDATE!
5/11/2010 c1 1Sweet-single
~hisses angryly~

update soon!
4/22/2010 c1 michy
'tis wonderful!
4/17/2010 c1 Ciega Chica
wow this is a great story but I hope it doesn't take you another year to write the second chapter (I'm sure it'll be just as good though ;) ) Also, i love Harry's personality in this one. He's not angsty (thank goodness) and he's not super moody all the time. I like the light hearted airiness of this fic. Great job! XD
4/9/2010 c1 6Zilander Kat
OMG-why haven't you updated? WHY? I am loving this story, and it looks like you aren't going to be finishing it anytime soon. Is this some sort of awful karma thing because I haven't updated my own stories in forever? :P Seriously though, are you ever gonna finish this? Cause it is awesome, and I'm trying to find decent HPXHB, with Nuada/Harry as the main ship. It is damn hard! Am I gonna have to write one myself in order to enjoy this amazing ship? Gahh, please update! Or make another crossover, you're very good at them! :)

Btw, I love your Harry and his role as ambassador...he's the perfect sort for that job, and I'm SO happy he saved the Forest God, I always feel so horrible after watching it die in the movie... Anyway, off to look for more fic :)

Cheers,