for Fate Implies

4/8/2010 c1 16Momokaiii
update damn you! I love this!
3/29/2010 c1 hp crossover fan
Awesome story. I love it. Please continue it. Would love to find out what happens next.
3/5/2010 c1 elvenmagick
Please post the second half of this story, it is always difficult to find a good hp/hb cross and this one is great!
3/1/2010 c1 lex1621
I am so glad Harry saved the forest spirit, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/28/2010 c1 foxxy nine-tails
love t and hope you can update soon. there really arnt enough hb hp crossover storys. even less harry nuada slash stories.
2/17/2010 c1 1bookworm182
i rather like this story please update!
2/17/2010 c1 witchfromnowhere
so far it seems good. i do like the pairing. wish there were more stories with this pairing.
2/16/2010 c1 mabidiso
Very cool - mixing of crossovers. Harry is an intriguing character in this story, and I liked his interaction with Princess Nuala. Also like the humor (saving Mr. Wink, shrinking the Forest Spirit, etc). Looking forward to reading more.
2/13/2010 c1 2valentina knight valentine
you have got to write more chapters this is great!
2/6/2010 c1 3Bronze Star
like it, can't wait to read the 2nd half
2/3/2010 c1 Servant of Nature
You have to continue, its so interesting and I'm curious how the rest will go.
1/31/2010 c1 13Dysgrammatophobia
I love this. I'm a big fan of Hellboy and it isn't crossed-over with HP nearly often enough. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see what happens next.
1/30/2010 c1 2minorly-crazy
wow i havent been tempted to review a story in almost a year now...but your story was to amazing to resist the temptation of telling you so...please keep up the good, nay amazing work..i can hardly wait to see where this is all going..

lots o' luv

Minorly-Crazy
1/28/2010 c1 Amanmor
MORE! I WANT MORE! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!
1/27/2010 c1 SagenWarrior
fantastic fic, hope to see more.
146 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »