for Fate Implies

1/26/2010 c1 tigerslady08
I love this, thanks for posting:-)
1/18/2010 c1 2Lyra-Kaja
I like it so far!

Hope you update soon^^
1/18/2010 c1 Leonhart
So far i think this is the best HPHB xover i ever read.You dont stray too far from the story yet you can fit harry very nicely in this story.Thanks for saving mr wink and the forest spirit(i love this character,i truly cried when it died).But where did mr wink go after harry saved him?
1/15/2010 c1 EUFTWRSAHGCHAC
This is interesting. :)
1/11/2010 c1 hope21108
god this is good
1/11/2010 c1 2Kat1132
Please add more to this. You've got a wonderful beginning. I can't wait.
1/6/2010 c1 14calileane
oh

I love this one. I want more of this one (like all good fan ^^)

Please? Nourish me: I am a word sprite and can't leave without them. What better way than to read the best of fanfiction? lol

Will you write soon? Or shall I wait? (You strangely made me verry child like after reading your story... I wonder why?)
1/5/2010 c1 BabyDragom123
love it can't wait for the next chapter
1/4/2010 c1 Quoteoftheday
Oh I really love this. It's a really interesting combination. I'm surprised there aren't more HBHP xovers. This is really brilliant by the way. I love how you saved the forest spirit. I always felt so sad when they killed it.
1/2/2010 c1 InzanityRulz
Interesting fic. I'm so glad that you didn't kill of the forest spirit. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
12/29/2009 c1 foxykitsuneyouko
awesome start to this story it has great potencial please update as soon as you can please
12/28/2009 c1 24Basill
Great beginning to what looks like a great story!
12/27/2009 c1 13Haunt of twilight
sounds really good! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
12/27/2009 c1 1dead feather
I got so lost. What was this a crossover with? who is nuada and why did he kill his father? If he was in exile, then how could Harry run into him? And how Hellboy was in this at all? Where were the volturi? I didn't see it. ?
12/25/2009 c1 Skreech
Hey sweet! Its so cool that Harry is saving those creatures! Especially the giant wood sprte thing! I almost cried when it died! Love 3
145 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »