FanFiction.Net
for The Beginning

1/12/2017 c1 22CreativeGirl29
This is so lovely.
2/2/2015 c1 78Hannurdock
Aw :) This was lovely! His reaction to her announcement couldn't have been better. Thanks for sharing this!
2/16/2013 c1 LiseLore
Adorable ! :D
12/28/2009 c1 37black4minister
aw, lol, that was so cute. i can totally see lucy and jeff being just like that when they found out. lol, 'holy guacamole', perfect reaction.

all in all, a lovely little fic, and i hope there's more coming soon? though i know you'll have exams coming up. and i hope you had a good christmas, johnny's first yeah? bet that was magic. :-)

blacky xox
12/28/2009 c1 26Angel-Sue76
Aww what a sweet little christmas story. I love how excited she was and how she couldn't wait to find out the result. I would have reviewed earlier but my baby brother has been really ill bless him.

You are so good at capturing the emotions and feelings of the family and this was perfect.
12/26/2009 c1 72criminally charmed
Well, Jeff got a better response than either I gave Tom or I had Lucy give Jeff in MY story, right? After all, Jeff and Lucy were already married in your story. (Tom and I were married. It was just not planned at the time and I kinda threw something at Tom. Hey, I have lousy aim so I knew it was ok. It was the principal of the thing.)

That's a wonderful gift for Lucy to give Jeff. But I also love the little details like Jeff sneaking the candy canes like an overgrown child and then finding the delight in a children's holiday flick. Childlike wonder and creativity go wonderfully together which would play out later for Jeff in so many ways.

Thanks for the wonderful holiday treat. Gluten free and absolutely yummy!
12/25/2009 c1 SurviveEternity
Aw! So cute!

I got an iPod and a Tokio Hotel CD! I'm so happy! Now I'm just waiting on my iPod to charge...*Pokes it* And people better not steal it! It's got my name on the back and I accidently programmed it to be in Czech, hehe...But I'm figuring it out!
12/25/2009 c1 42Tikatu
This was a very lovely story. All the details brought out a beautiful tale of love between Jeff and Lucy, and a very magical Christmas for the two of them. I enjoyed it very much.

Thus said, I hope this is specifically a movie-verse fic, because if they've only been trying to conceive for a "month or so", then there's a little problem. According to the authorized materials for the TV show, Scott's birthday is April 4. That's a whole lot less than 9 months away from Christmas. Just something for you and your readers to consider.

Again, a lovely story, LMB. Well-written and a joy to read.
12/25/2009 c1 37tiylaya
A lovely little story. Jeff and Lucy's initial disbelief and then mingled joy and excitement was tangible.

A wonderful gift! Merry Christmas to you and yours :-)
12/24/2009 c1 Astarael-7th
圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel! xD

Wishing you and your family a very merry Chirstmas (time zone differences xD) And, here's a piece of good news: no monsters! (Baby Scott scared them away xD)

Have a happy holiday season!

Ast
12/24/2009 c1 3guerrero
Aw! They're having a baby! Real exciting!

Have a very merry Christmas LMB!

G
12/24/2009 c1 1IthicaIvey
aw!

SO cute!

Yet another great fic, miss bump!

Im glad i had time to read this one. :)

Just think, 9 months later, out pops Scott!

hehe.
12/24/2009 c1 53Jimmy Candlestick
aw! loved it. hey, i *am* reading 'Spot of Brother', i just got really behind, and am taking forever. just so you know. :)
12/24/2009 c1 83sammygirl1963
Fantastic oneshot my friend. How swet to know that Jeff found out that he was going to be a daddy for the first time on Christmas Eve!
12/24/2009 c1 153Phx
Tee hee - I notice a theme on your Christmas stories... pre-Alan :P (I am teasing. A girl's got to write what the muses dictate :))

Lucky Criminally Charged - this is an awesome surprise and a very sweet story. What a wonderful gift for both of them (Jeff and Lucy).

Merry Christmas and there is nothing wrong with your priorities. Always Family first.

And if I am not mistaken, there is a new little Miss Bump family memeber to share his first Christmas this year too. So an even more special event than usual.

Or as half my country says: Joyeux Noel!
18 Page 1 2 Next »