for Strings of Fate

7/30/2011 c3 Celestial Eclissi-Chan
Good story, needs continuation
7/1/2011 c3 2pandoravanity
love it but i hope ryoma and atobe will be a couple too this time and last until the last.it breaks my heart if you break their although i dont mind if you put some tear jerking situation in this fic.i love tear jerking twist ...mmm i kinda wonder about momo and kajimoto for quite a while.anyway please update any of your stories .i love all of them especially fall in love and silent scream since it literally have some sad story in it that i absolutely gonna cry each time i read them.yes i know i'm a crybaby!
5/13/2011 c3 fan of royal pair
It's been 4ever, please update this and all your other fics. I really luv them!
2/14/2011 c2 Rin28
ho ho ho! and we meet the first one! Im so excited!
2/14/2011 c1 Rin28
hmm that was interesting. I like how you created more colors for the string. I like it because people are connected with friends and family not just lovers so I think that was a good idea. Im really eager to know why ryoma has 3 strings!
1/24/2011 c3 jgood27
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
12/31/2010 c3 insertnamehere123
please update this story soon! I can't wait to see who ryoma's red strings belong to
11/7/2010 c3 5Butterfly Illusions
OMG! I started falling in love with this story!

It's awesome and great! Can't wait for more!

Update soon! . Please? XD lol
11/3/2010 c3 xxnamelessxsoulxx
O.O...that was really good! I wanna know who the 3rd person is, so PLZZZZZ! update soon! I know you have alot of stories going on, and i luv em all, so even though i want an update, i ask you to take your time and make them perfect like always, cuz stories like yours are setting the standards to who i do and dont review...xD. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
10/20/2010 c3 11SleepyPuppy
cute but clift hanger thanks for upl look foward to the next ch
9/12/2010 c3 Insane Blood Prince
I really like it so far. I really liked how you made Kajimoto as one of Ryoma's partners. Please update soon
8/23/2010 c3 Immortalis Cruor Elf
update soon!
8/9/2010 c3 5TsukikoIchihara
im starting to get lost a little bit throughout the story not knowing who was who (O.O)

i wonder who is the third person...

update soon! XD
8/9/2010 c1 TsukikoIchihara
this is the very first (kind of) story i ever read about the red strings of fate! i like it so far! XD
7/18/2010 c3 666arashi wolf princess
I think I'll keep an eye on this fic. It truly does have my interest that's for sure. Though extremely curious to what's next. until next time
89 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »