for Strings of Fate

7/2/2010 c3 MistressRukia13
Oki. now can you please hurry and write more? please?

Ms.Rukia ^_^
6/23/2010 c3 1Bookman-The Bunny.aka Lavi
I read this thinking it would be another story, I was wrong. It only took 4 sentences for me to be addicted to this great story!
6/3/2010 c3 8YukiKitsune103
I like this story alot, the same goes for your other two Prince of Tennis stories. When I read the part where you were describing about the person tied to Ryoma's left wrist, I had a hunch that it's goning to be Kajimoto, guess I was right. And I knew for sure that the one connected to Ryoma's heart was Keigo.

Actually, I started loving the Royal Pair after reading Fall into Love. And I like the way you write your stories, espeically this one, it is very mystical and interesting.

I hope you could update new chapters soon, can't wait for them to be published.
5/2/2010 c3 3sukoi-sugoi
WOW! I really like this! It's beyond awsome! I have to admit Kajimoto is handsome, so is Keigo, I kinda miss who the third one is. But is the main pairing KeigoxRyoma? Or Ryoma with the other? When will you update next chapter of Fall into love? You're the best POT fics writers ever! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
5/1/2010 c3 7EchizenRyomaLover
Kajimoto and Wakato...I didn't expect them!

Ryoma's encounter with Atobe...I definitely loved that! I hope Atobe felt the same way! I'm growing even more curious about the significance of these strings. I feel there'll be a lot more chapters to come. I'm so excited! XD
4/28/2010 c3 3Koshimae Ryo
Finally! Another royal pair I could read, even for just a little moment, but I love it! I'd never thought that it would be Kajimoto who has Ryo's red string, though... Still, Kei-chan has the string connected to Ryo's heart! Kawaii! .
I hope you update soon as you can. ^^
4/27/2010 c3 2amainage
Yay Ryoma's met Atobe and the mystery of Wakato depends for Kajimoto. nice chappie.
4/26/2010 c3 Mirsama
Like this story really bad, so thanks for updating. Please do so soon again.
4/26/2010 c3 latdh1
yeah finaly a ryoma/Kajimoto/atobe. this is really good hope update faster this time
4/25/2010 c3 18Stygian Willow
love it! now we know 2!one more to go! i wonder who will be...update soon please!
4/25/2010 c3 tsub4ki
Atobe is pretty much expected, but Kajimoto as one of the red string holder is not. But, I'm happy that there is a rare pairing in here as well. Gives the story a fresh new twist. Well, I know I've guessed wrong before, but this time I'm pretty sure that one of the two mysterious people is Wakato. Hope I'm not wrong this time. Now, Ryoma just has to meet his thrid red string holder! Thanks for the update.
4/25/2010 c3 9secret25
Finally met Keigo! YaY XD

Hmm hope you update soon! It's getting even more intersting!

Do you think you can maybe update a bit faster?

secret25
4/25/2010 c3 1ryoka-chan
awesome! I never thought kajimoto could be one of his string, that's pretty rare to see him appear but I love the idea XD anyway, update as soon as possible please! ryoma is so cute in this fic! ^^
4/25/2010 c3 Me
Yay! Update more update!

On a more serious note... I'm going to take a stab here and state that Wakato and Jiro are the two characters at the very beginning of the chapter. Wakato for obvious reasons and Jiro for his nickname for Ryoma, "gaki." I could be wrong. I;m still trying to figure out who his right wrist red string is attatched to.
4/25/2010 c3 denizen of the night
What is Kajimoto's role supposed to be? And what happened to Wakato? And lastly, I demand more RoyalP scenes!
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »