for Strings of Fate

4/25/2010 c3 12Rielle P
Aww, awesome chapter... I wonder who else will join Ryoma's group of destined. thank you for updating!
4/24/2010 c2 X
I'm quite curious who Ryoma's lovers will be. The plot is building up well and I do hope you update soon.
4/16/2010 c2 Me
Update. Update. Update. Puh-Lease UPDATE!
4/13/2010 c2 2amainage
Yay he finally met them, hope things go well. I really like this story.
4/4/2010 c2 queenruby987
This is such an interesting Fic! I hope you update soon.. outta curiosity... are the two ppl from chapter 2, yukimaru and sanada?
3/19/2010 c2 Me
Puh-Lease UPDATE! ;3
3/15/2010 c2 1SilverHaraki
-claps- o that was simply wonderful! i love this unique idea -sparkly eyes- i wanna who these mysterious people -wiggles eyebrows- prince ey fits perfectly -jumps up and down- i absolutely simply bluntly love this -twirls-
2/27/2010 c2 2AWhimsicalLaugh
MORE, PLEASE. i hate waiting for chapters so please for my sake ,as well as the others who read this story, update soon.
2/18/2010 c2 Me
Me again! Please update this one next since you just updated your other two! ;P
2/16/2010 c2 afallenheart
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
2/16/2010 c2 tsub4ki
Well, at least we know that one of them is Ootori. I had a hard time guessing his identity even with all the clue, but Shishido's red hair clued me in. His incarnation doesn't really sound like him though. Hm, I'm guessing the King is the one connected to Ryoma's heart?
2/16/2010 c2 7EchizenRyomaLover
(belated) Happy Valentines Day! Super glad that you updated! (especially since you're busy with your other fics ^^) This fic is starting to become my favorite among all your other fics, it kept giving me goosebumps the whole time I was reading it! It was that awesome! Can't wait till you update again!
2/15/2010 c2 6RandomRambler29
I seem to like all of your stories. DOn't know why. Hehe. ANyway... I really like it. Thanks! ^^
2/14/2010 c2 rozardoll
I'm really curious about who the guy is.

This story is so breathtaking... Especially this chapter.

I can't wait for the next one.

I'm sure it will be an amazing chapter too.

So long.

- rozardoll.
2/14/2010 c2 18Stygian Willow
I love it! And if this is one of Ryomas pairing, and is who i think it is i like it even more! so please update soon!
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »