for Strings of Fate

12/31/2009 c1 YaoiFan
Interesting start, can't wait for the next chapter. Pleaase update soon!
12/30/2009 c1 misaki
cool story! i take a test online once about this stuff. and guess what i receieve and awful result![SOB!] well not that i care!hehehe, waiting for the next chappy! happy new year!
12/28/2009 c1 18Stygian Willow
love it! update soon!
12/26/2009 c1 Mirsama
I like this idea and I would like to read more of it. So, please update soon.
12/26/2009 c1 3animelovermitsuki
wahh! i wonder who has ryoma's red strings!

if it wasn't tezuka or fuji(i thought they belong to the three strings...), who would it be?

please update soon!
12/25/2009 c1 little prince ryo
hey! Merry Christmas too!

nice plot, it got me interested!

i'm into supernatural things, haha

i'm gonna guess to whom the 3 strings will lead:

if not fuji and tezuka, they are atobe, yukimura, and sanada

until the next chapter! C:
12/25/2009 c1 7EchizenRyomaLover
Merry Christmas!I love it! (yup, you're one of my favorite authors, and that's not flattery XD)I'm Asian too, so I totally love this idea, never read any other like it. Please update it soon! I am so looking forward to it!
12/25/2009 c1 Me
Yay! I was excited to read this fanfiction since you posted a summary for this story. Another great story so far,

BTW, my guess for the three red strings attached to Ryoma: (1) Yukimura - left wrist, (2) Sanada - right wrist, and (3) Atobe - heart.
12/25/2009 c1 1ryoka-chan
nice plot ^^ I already heard about red strings but nobody until now wrote a fic about it, I'm sure...

I love your fics, I wonder who are the three of his strings... update as soon as possible please XD!
12/25/2009 c1 1memedis
Hmm, in general I don't like this kind of stories (like when an author makes the characters vampires or it goes sci-fi) but because I love your stories i will read it as well =)

You've set the crossbar for yourself really high so I've a huge expectations =)

Keep up the good work. I'm waiting for the next chapter and hope that Ryoma is connected with Keigo =)
12/24/2009 c1 latdh1
I really liked the first chapter. i hope who ever ryoma is attached too is someone not been done before or atleast a unique pairing. I like the whole soul mate thing I dnt think I have seen it done in a prince of tennis fanfiction.

great work
12/24/2009 c1 RoyalPairFAn
Love it, can't wait to read more of this and find out who Ryoma's strings are tyed to ... is it Atobe? cuz the other 2 stores are royal pair, or sanada ? can't wait. Please do update
12/24/2009 c1 Orion Gabriella Snape
This Sounds really, really, interesting. I have seem the Thread Idea before, but never on a PoT fanfiction. It will be intersting to see where you take it :)
12/24/2009 c1 12Rielle P
aw... cute! I'd like to know who he is attached to! I might say that Atobe is a given, you do love Royal and Sanada as well hm... maybe the other is kevin? though I'm just guessing haha... hope you continue this! Happy holidays
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6