FanFiction.Net
for POP!

3/13/2017 c1 1MisstyX0007
This would be fun to play
1/28/2011 c1 Black Velvet
Need I need to say that my younger relatives that do the same thing with the caps, I can understand your annoyance to it Prowl *pats his shoulder* You'll get used to the antics eventually, but there are times when things go out on a whim, and well, ya have to deal with it! XD, extremely funny and sweet with young Bluestreak PrancingTiger, an astounding job! ;)

Well, I'm off to bed now, I'll read 'Growing Pains' and your other stories soon!
1/16/2011 c1 12Sounddrive
AW! This is pretty cool, though my cousins used the cardboard tubes from the empty chip tubes we have here in the U.S.

My sister did it once (and she's currently four) and the cap went hurtling to me head and it stung!

XD Well, this is a very amusing fic my friend!
2/8/2010 c1 132Artemis1000
So, so sweet! *loves fic and baby Blue*
1/5/2010 c1 Flight of Insanity
Oh wow! I love it! X]

I was laughing so hard at all this! It reminds me of my sister and I, anytime we have a plastic bottle or something with a lid!
1/2/2010 c1 42optimus prime 007
That was cute. I love those tender moments with Prowl, Jazz and lil Bluestreak. You write them well. I look forward to the next chapter of Renascentia too! :)
12/31/2009 c1 3Shizuka Taiyou
Cute. I love it.

C.D.
12/28/2009 c1 18Rena Fair
this is really FUN to read. and i just LUV the fluffiness between prowl, jazz n bluestreak
12/27/2009 c1 3NineCrow