for Unexpected

6/30/2017 c1 2animelover56348
Also please please PLEASE at least put a rape warning in the summary. Not just the cbapter but the stories summary itself. You would save yourself a lot of trouble as well as do a courtesy to those who may be triggered by reading things like that. It would certainly help to keep people away that will only leave harsher reviews to such things.
6/30/2017 c28 animelover56348
Yeah I'm done. I'm sorry to be so harsh but this story fell apart for me the minute she was kidnapped. Now reading ahead a bit j see ita only going to get worse. Jareths actions didn't make sense nor any of the other kingdoms choices. Even if its your own world basic diplomacy should be at play at least somewhere and here if they can get their hands on something there really aren't any consequences. I don't really understand your mindset behind using rape and "bonding" as a plot device that doesn't add drama but just more pain. If things held more rules then simply its a law so it has to be followed or oh we don't want to cause a war so we can wait a few months to get her back. Nothing makes sense with the way things are. Honestly, I think myself and others are upset because this story held so much promise. Raegan remains a great charcter in my eyes honestly but she can't make up for so many things wrong in this story. I promise you this isn't a flame. I genuinely just want u to realize the consequences of treating such sensitive topics as nothing more then plot tools. It simply isn't right. The cavilier way you use such things is offensive in a way that makes me believe you may have a very limited understanding of the things you are writing about and I encourage you to do some research. I hope you can grow as a writer from these reviews because you clearly have talent, but I cant abide by this any longer. Good luck.
6/30/2017 c23 animelover56348
Oh come on did he have to be Dragon? Jesus honesty she can't catch a break
6/30/2017 c19 animelover56348
The memory altering is going to make a dark turn to this story even darker. Honestly, I really like this story because it's realistic but this has become a bit much...I guess I'll see where it goes but it's a bit hard to read at this point. To be honest igs a bit hard to believe Jareth would've let this go on that long just because he was waiting on Marek. He can't be ignorant to what must be happening to her. I know this story is old and done but for future references I felt I should review. I wish it hadn't turned to rape and memory wipe. It honestly has marred what I felt was a great story until now.
7/26/2016 c33 1StarWarsSkyrim51
I liked it.
5/30/2016 c33 1Fallenlily366
An absolute beautiful end to an amazing story 3 I so thoroughly enjoyed following along on this splendid, well written and imaginative ride.

Thank you!
5/28/2016 c33 Sarah Rose 29
Finis! Congratulations! :)
11/8/2015 c31 Tinoithe
How can both grandfathers be pissed off that the baby prince wasn't named for them? Didn't Reagan's father die long ago?
11/4/2015 c32 12Macro And Micro
Okay im not sure what happened at the end. Is their new Son a dragon owner like Reagan?
11/3/2015 c32 Sarah Rose 29
Thank you for seeing this story through.
10/29/2015 c31 10QuestionableCertainty
Wow this story is amazing. I read it in like 2 days, fully just captured by the story and wanting to know what would happen next. The characterization of Jareth is so awesome, and Reagan is an amazing heroine who has so much depth and awesomeness. I will admit, when the first chapter of the Caller thing happened I worried that it might go in a Mary Sue direction, but you managed to do it so flawlessly and I love that aspect now. The relationship has me so "awwwwww" all the time, like just beautiful. There are so few good Jareth/oc stories, but you easily take the cake, I can't wait to see what happens next considering Sarah just took off and I hope you update soon :D
8/16/2015 c17 7SnowWolf15
WHAT IN THE WORLD! Omg I'm speechless how could Norah do that! If that were me...I don't even want to think of what would happen if that were me lol, but anyways AWESOME chapter :D
8/12/2015 c7 SnowWolf15
I like this so far...im anxious to see if Melot will return. Great Job!
8/11/2015 c1 SnowWolf15
Wow this is really good. Jareths brother sounds annoying(like my brother). Lol. Great first chapter. I will definitely keep reading!
8/10/2015 c31 Guest
Oh no, she ran away! And are those "gifts" from Kale really gifts or something nastier?
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »