for A New Future 2: First Blood

9/27/2013 c38 Rune Tobor
Have you read Aftermath: A Story of Blended Clichés’ by Trimatter?

That fic is epic too.

Thanks for the story.
9/8/2013 c38 3Shinzochi
well a lot of this wasn't expected like Mu Tzu being murdered by Genma, or Genma being a traitor, though Pluto and Xian Pu being pregnant are the two happiest surprises though out the whole story and i am looking forward to starting on the next book of the story
5/11/2013 c3 1Natalie-E-G
Ok, since you have decided to ABANDON my favorite story, I guess I will read this one.

Why was Venus not at the senshi meeting? At least I assume it was her that was missing (7 women and 2 teenagers 7 senshi Hotaru Chibi-Usagi).

A lot of the story seems to be happening almost too fast. Of course you did comment you had jumped 2 months from the previous story in the series.
1/21/2013 c38 James Birdsong
Excellent story. That is for certain.
12/27/2012 c38 8Compucles
I wonder if Prince Akishino would still be so adamant about his proposal if he knew that the princess was originally male (in this lifetime, I mean).

He does have a point about the lack of other women able to survive an assassination attempt, though. I doubt he'd be interested in any of the amazons due to their Chinese heritage, while Akane, Ukyo, and Hinako are also already spoken for. Maybe he could go for one of the remaing single adult Senshi (Mercury, Venus, Mars, or Jupiter), but they have the problem of being sitting ducks if they don't have time to transform.
12/27/2012 c32 Compucles
It's always easier to plan a battle when you already know your opponent's plan. Of course, that doesn't mean things can't still go wrong...

Pluto's "handmaiden" comment has me wondering how this repentant Kuno would react if he ever found out about Akane's true relationship with "Princess Yasuko."

Interestingly, you left Mars off the "abstinence list" and then didn't mention Minako in the common room. I assume those were both oversights, but Genma wasn't listed at either point. Who's crazy enough to go at with him?
12/26/2012 c19 Compucles
That's what Venus gets for relying on nothing but that stupid chain against these kinds of opponents. The "Love and Beauty Shock" would work much better. In fact, I haven't seen any indication that any of the Inner Senshi are using their super attacks. Why the heck not?
12/22/2012 c1 Compucles
You know, Ranma doesn't have to give up on his emotion-based ki attack. He just needs to use a less self-destructive emotion like love.

Hmm, I wonder why Ranma no longer goes to school. You'd think they could find some way to consoldate her records with her new gender, especially since the entirety of her previous school (except Kuno) knows about the curse anyway. I guess it'll be explained in later chapters.
6/15/2012 c38 40deathgeonous
Well, this was an interesting and great fic. Sadly, for me that is, I had to take frequent breaks due to my currently very busy schedule. I prefer to read fics in one setting, and I usually both can and do. Oh,and the final battle had lots of surprises for me, and the ending, well, well done, for perking my interest that is. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
9/15/2011 c38 Ranmayamabushi
all I can say is Wow! love the story!
9/14/2011 c38 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great ending to this story.
9/14/2011 c37 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Now the hard part, living and rebuilding.
9/14/2011 c36 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and the close of the longest day of a new war.
9/14/2011 c35 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) That is Genma alright.
9/14/2011 c34 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) and the winner is death.
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »