FanFiction.Net
for Sleeping With the Devil

6/21/2019 c7 cookiesoncakes
this is so good! I hope you write more soon! I never thought of this pairing before but I’m glad you did! :)
5/15/2019 c7 27Freelance360
THANK GOD U BACK! Plus, seems like there is going to be a little love triangle? Or just a slip up on DJ's part?
8/14/2013 c6 Freelance360
Please Update! I really wanna know what happens next
10/22/2011 c6 3Whoswatchingyou
OH MY GOSH! UPDATE! IT IS KILLING ME!
8/27/2011 c1 Whoswatchingyou
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
8/6/2011 c6 Guest
Two words baseball bat... wait is that 2 or 3
7/14/2011 c6 7izzi08
dude u need to update!
5/16/2011 c6 CarmillaD
Wow, this chapter really made me feel sympathy for Heather. I've just heard the phrase "There aren't bad persons, just bad things happening to anyone: If someone's mean, that's just because they must be sealing a lot of resentment inside of them", and probably that's Heather's case. You did a wonderful job describing her inner fight agaisnt her sad past and the barriers she built to never feel that way again. Her moment with DJ was fantastic too, once again a good mix of sweetness and passion... GASP! Somebody saw them! Please, continue soon so we can find out what happens next
5/9/2011 c6 36Kixen
Been reading this story and I find it to be sweet and both characters seem to be in character. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
12/18/2010 c5 CarmillaD
Gah, can't believe it took me so long to review this story! Sorry for being late T _ T.

Wow, you did a great job with the scene at the bonfire mixing perfectly sweetness and passion, and liked a lot how DJ stood up for her the next day. Please, continue soon
12/2/2010 c5 148Cereal-Killa
Wow, I've gotta say- this story is awesome! The chemistry between DJ and Heather is super cute! I'm also wondering exactly how Gwen is going to use this to her advantage...

Over all, its totally awesome! Please continue!
11/30/2010 c1 Jasy24
I read this story too like I said I would and I really like it. I never thought of heather and dj as a couple. Well I never really thought of heather being with anyone but I guess that's because I only watched TDI I lost track of all of it after that. Anyway, I really like this for me it was something different. Can't wait for your next update.
11/29/2010 c1 Jasy24
I'm sorry this has nothing to do with this story although I think I will read this one also. This is your most recent story so I'm hoping that you'll read this. Will you please continue Family Ties. It seems that you have abandoned it and I really hope you haven't lost interest in it and will consider continuing it. Thanks!
11/27/2010 c5 Kool Broadway Reader
Aw.. DJ stands up and protects Heather!
11/26/2010 c5 whoswatching
Oh my god! Hide it from your parents or something! I love DJ and Heather! I don't want to sound wacko freako or anything, but you HAVE to do sex scenes! :(
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »