for A New Life

12/18/2016 c5 2sarahmicaela88
So this ever gonna be updated?
12/18/2016 c3 sarahmicaela88
Why is he always the one who puts the brakes if he always says he wants her. The child is a total contridiction.
12/18/2016 c2 sarahmicaela88
Oh yes he can.
12/18/2016 c1 sarahmicaela88
Yeah I'm curious about that also. What is bad about wanting to kiss him?
10/14/2010 c5 4Saviour Salvatore
I love this story, I'm going to add it to my favourites. I don't like Edward/Bella pairingsa and I love how she's less inhibited (I don't know if I spelt that right?) I'll be keeping a eye on this story so update soon. This is one of the stories I'll be checking pretty much everyday like I do with Walking In The Air!

HUgs

I.Love.The.Pack :D
1/11/2010 c4 4jul5857
I just found your story and love it!

I like the more forward Bella! But let's face it, she's more forward because of the imprint and the feelings/connection that goes with it. But she doesn't know that and is freaked out thinking she's acting like some hussy that does this all the time! Poor girl!

I'm adding you to my favs and can't wait for the next update!
1/10/2010 c4 Me
Oh heaven's...I'm a horrible friend because I didn't read this as soon as you sent it...where is Chapter 5? LOL

AMAZING Zimmer...getting better & better.
1/10/2010 c4 Sue Murphy
Fun! I like the way you are toying with me now. He he. Good scenery details. I like a story that's like a movie in my head. The details make that happen.
1/10/2010 c4 1Lylly
AWESOME!
1/10/2010 c4 GuysGirls3
Love the story! Can't wait to see where you go with it!

If you ever want a beta, let me know! I return pretty quickly.

Keep up the great work!
1/10/2010 c4 yaner
Great comedy in this chapter:)Keep up the good work:)
1/9/2010 c4 1brooklynsam3
hehe! bad bella! haha! i love this story! its soo funny! :) i can't wait til the next chapter. :)
1/9/2010 c4 122wordslinger
This is a great Jake/Bella fic. I hate Edward. I'm glad there's no chance of him ruining anything. I hope you update soon!
1/9/2010 c4 with a dash of blue
ah-mazing!

loved it!

great job :)

plz update soon! cant wait!

TEAM JACOB FTW!