for Bloodlust

9/7 c43 Guest
No more updates, I suppose? I'm a little sad, but it was a good read.
8/3 c43 Rita
PLEASE CONTINUE, I love this story! Chapter 3 stole my heart, and the rest was just amazing. Please finish your story! 3
11/4/2014 c43 Mizz Priscilla
Pppplease! Udate this story.
8/28/2014 c43 11Fearless miko
Nooooooo, I'm at the end! What will I do with my life now? I love the detailed talents of Sango and Miroku. They get so little attention and in the manga, their strengths never fail to impress. I seem to recall 2 humans that vowed their allegiance to the Inu no Taisho who Sesshomaru rejects after his father died. They died trying to protect him. I can see him comparing Sango and Miroku to those 2. Maybe regretting.

I'm sooooo into the Blood Lust and can't WAIT for the Heat season. I also must mention how you've made Kinawai dear to me. His character is so endearing and I really wish he could find a decent mate.

I want to hear more about the dragon bracelet and the weapons Eldest gave Kagome. I keep thinking it's going to randomly kill her, or bond to her and give her powers.

And coming from your Kouga/Kag fic, the Challenge with Kouga KILLED me. Now you have to update that fic because his heartbreak at the caves was hallowing. I expect his allegiance to Kagome will come in handy during this trying time with the dragons.

Oh, oh! The mating ceremony? The ink and the story-telling was peeeeerfect! A tradition that you know is ancient tradition without having to be said. I would love to see it again, hear Kagome's story, maybe for Kiniwai's new mate?
8/26/2014 c33 Fearless miko
IM TOO ADDICTED TO REVIEW. But I'm still here. Now go write another Kouga/Kagome chapter on your fic with the long Latin name!
8/18/2014 c23 Fearless miko
My name on here is Fearless Miko. On Dokuga, it's Inumiko. It would have been Inumiko here is the name hadn't already been snagged. I love that's it's mentioned here and I am once again in denial that this is my first time through this fic.
I love the women cursing the lack of light while cutting vegetables. It's such a practical thing that makes you relate and really feel like you're there. I love the reference back to Eldest, kind of renewing the mystery. And when the vibe or whatever went out, it started thunder storming at my house. Nice.
8/16/2014 c22 Fearless miko
I'm amazed at the similarities between this story and my own Musing Miko. This story is a much higher caliber of course but considering the fact the two of us as authors have never crossed paths prior to this it's worth noting.

I also wanted to preserve Kagome's spiritual power into her transition into a demon. It's so much apart of who she is. I created the Godai Inu, or Elemental Inu demons, who only transition from human to demon once they have come of age. But I just got writers OVJ on the story. It was like I hit a birch wall and have no idea which way to go now. My fans leave passive-aggressive updates like "Are you ever going to finish this story?" And I think no, not until I'm ready to commit again. Did I mention I have a daughter who is 15 months old whose name is Lyra? The constellation she is named for had it's first meteor shower in 75 years on my due date. She is also named for the role of Lyra in The Golden Compass series.

But back to writing- I pride myself on smut but I can't get down the romance, the real intimacy that a good writer like yourself can create with ease. The relationship developement between them in this story is very beautifully orchestrated. The whole Chase. The red, demon eyes, it's a very juicy story :) BUT I WANT MORE KOUGA KAGOME! This is just filler. I'm still lamenting the fact that story is out of chapters for me to read
8/15/2014 c21 Fearless miko
Favorites this chapter (and maybe some previous chapters) "crooked stubs", "dark long trees" and "dream haunted woods." Also loved the part where Kagome is wrapped up in the realization of how Sesshomaru cared for her and the description of how he was "dragging her away with his words." The feeling is so very familiar.
7/15/2014 c1 sunshiined
I usually avoid ANY incomplete fics I come across as i'm rather impatient, but I took a chance on this first chapter and wow, beautifully done! I'll definitely continue reading the rest but will try my best to take it slow. I hope this is not abandoned!
6/15/2014 c43 Goldenfightergirl
No update in awhile?
6/11/2014 c43 Mrs.orr
I really like your story I'm hoping in the next few chapters kagome get pregnate!
5/1/2014 c43 xelsan
This is such a great story. I've never read a better youkai kagome/sessh story than this. I really hope that you come back to it soon!
3/10/2014 c1 lina
Please, please, oh please finish this story! It's all I can do to keep myself from reading the sequel... but I refuse to ruin the surprise. If I may ask-why the sudden hold on this story? It is excellently written, and I refuse to believe you have succumbed to writer's block!
1/24/2014 c43 3wolfgirl09
PLEASE update soon! Finally got caught up in this story and I would LOVE to read more!
1/3/2014 c42 1kagome718
Ooohwheee i love the girl power! Kagome and Sango are kick ass! This story is great from beg until now there is no boring slow parts at all! Please update as soon as you are able i just am chomping at the bit for more :)
445 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »